User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have used them before, thats how i found out i was pregnant with my daughter. my doctor used the same one pretty much at my doctors apointment as well. Pregnancy tests are bloody expensive, why not only spend a dollar on it if it works??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't read through all the posts here, but I saw this and had to post. When I first saw them there, I was skeptical. Then I researched preg tests. The basic 'mechanism' for determining pregnancy is the same in all tests... regardless of name brand. The main difference is readability. If you are good at detecting the second line, by all means the cheap stuff is perfectly good! I bought one of those 'early detecting' tests which end up at $6 each when you buy multiples, and they read very similarly to the dollar store ones. The mechanism was the same. You can actually buy the paper that read the hormones (they are strips, probably the same thing used in clinics) for about 5cents a piece. I am never buying preg tests anywhere else!

By the way, I've used a few from there now, and they were always right. You cannot get a false positive. Mine was positive when I was pregnant with my son, and after I found out I had a doctor appointment and their test was negative... but I was pregnant... had a baby boy 8 months later. Yes... I was just barely 'late' when I tested, and I tested first thing in the am which is the best time to test for pregnancy. At the clinic, it was afternoon a week or so later. The tests DO work!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread Information