User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

From the deal site "GaggleUp":

Get ready to be happy. Today's deal is very simple: you get more than you give!

Sign up to Netflix and get your first 30 days for free, plus a $10 Canadian Tire Gift Card. No charge for the first 30-days!

Watch as many movies and TV episodes as you want on your PS3, Wii, Xbox, PC, Mac, iPad, AppleTv and more with instantaneous Netflix streaming. And use your gift card toward anything you fancy, at any Canadian Tire store, across Canada!

Move over Beethoven! We're singing!

Fine Print:

• Limit of one purchase per order
    • Not valid with any other offers or promotions
    • Offer only available in Canada for new, first time Netflix customers and their households
    • Separate transactions are required to redeem package from Canadian Tire and Netflix
    • GaggleUp "Buy Now" button initiates two-step process: signup to GaggleUp (to participate in offer) and to Netflix (to sign up and get the first 30-days free)
    • Netflix offer requires credit card information at sign up, but recipient will not be billed for the first 30-days
    • Netflix guarantees credit card information will not be shared or viewed by any party
    • Recipients will only be billed by Netflix if they continue services with Netflix, past the first 30-days
    • Netflix recipient can cancel any time, online, and must cancel before the end of the free 30-day period to avoid being billed
    • Internet access and valid payment method required to redeem offer
    • No refunds or credits for cancellations during the 30-day free period
    • A computer or other device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
    • In order to redeem the Canadian Tire Gift Card, recipient must provide a mailing address to GaggleUp
    • Please allow at least 4 weeks after you’ve completed the required action to receive your Canadian Tire gift card
    • GaggleUp is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged gift cards
    • Canadian Tire gift cards are non-refundable and not returnable
    • For Netflix terms and conditions, please see www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
    • Canadian Tire Gift Card has no expiry
    • This offer expires May 31, 2012

If you are not a member of GaggleUp, signing up is free and you can receive a new deal every day by email. Sometimes they have good ones for where you live, then ones like these that are good anywhere!

So even if you don't like movies (which I don't!), you can sign up for 30 days and cancel... then get your $10 gift card!
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Canadian Tire, MAC Cosmetics
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks ,I signed up from Superpoints before and did get $10.00 in Paypal
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I will look into it.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Oh no! My boyfriend just got Netflix last week ago but I wasn't aware of this promotion!!! Boo I wonder if I'd be able to get another month for free by giving my name & credit card information
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

See the last bullet point:

• This offer expires May 31, 2012

If anyone hears of a new promo, please post here on SC!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Thread Information