User Tag List

Thread: Spongetowels

Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Before I started "couponing" I always bought the cheapest kind of paper towels that I could find. I was training 2 young puppies and they were constantly pooping, peeing and puking on my floors. I went through alot of paper towels during that time and tried many including cheap, a bit more expensive and the most expensive I have ever purchased (Spongetowels). Here is my review on Spongetowels...

When you use a "cheap" paper towel, sure, it can clean up a mess. However, most of the time you need 1, 2, 3, 4 sometimes even more paper towels than that! I found that I went through the rolls very quickly because I was using so many at one time.

When Spongetowels came out, the commercial sold me and I went out and bought a pack. I was used to spending less than a dollar on 2 rolls and this time I spent $4 plus tax! I honestly expected a miracle for that price..

As soon as I got home, I didn't wait for a mess to happen, I just made a mess myself! I wanted to see if this purchase was worth it. I poured some juice on the floor and set one paper towel on top of it and attempted to swipe it up in one swoop (like in the commercial). Didn't work. I had to do it twice but maybe I used too much juice, I'm not sure.

Anyhow, after using these paper towels for awhile I started to put dates on the inside of the tubes. I did this with regular "cheap" paper towels as well to see how fast I went through each. In the end I saw that I used 3 times as many of the "cheap" rolls as the Spongetowels. Therefore, Spongetowels is the winner!

I would rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. It's a great product!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I got the sponge towels when they had the free coupons. I think I had like 20something packages LOL. I really liked the ones that you could tear half pcs. I seen that on tv and thought it was bunk, but I actually ended up using them more that way.

And you know how you see on tv, someone goes and wets a papertowel and scrubs down a kitchen? I thought that was nonsense, until i tried it with these. mind you don't soaking wet the towel, but they do work damp as well.

They are well worth the extra money and I agree with the tpa. definitely 4/5 stars.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

yes i remember getting those coupons after i bought that first pack and i STILL have 1 or 2 packs left.

i love the half pieces as well, I tend to have smaller messes so these work great.

Thread Information