User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree338Likes

Thread: The "Other Money": What's in YOUR Wallet? *Closed - Use 2013 Thread*

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This isn't really "other money" as such - but when I pay for drugs, it takes a while to get reimbursed by our drug plan. If it's in another "pay Period" then I count it as "found money" and put it aside.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

This isn't really "other money" as such - but when I pay for drugs, it takes a while to get reimbursed by our drug plan. If it's in another "pay Period" then I count it as "found money" and put it aside.

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Great thread
    cath007 likes this.
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Redeemed for another $10 PayPal with Swagbucks. Up to $23 on LikeNet. It's a great site that is a super quick and way to earn $0.50/day. People are joining now and earning close to $10 in the first day because of lots of old bonus odes still working. If you are interested please PM me or use my signature link. There is also a thread and referral program in the Survey section of SC.

Have $40 coming for a focus group/taste test for Subway sandwiches this upcoming Friday ($40 x2 because my fiancé is doing it too). Went to Seattle for work and got 5700 aeroplan - more than 4 movie passes just for flying there, or worth $45 of a $50 gift card. Also booked everything on my credit card and through airmiles shops (then reimbursed) for more reward points there, roughly 90 AMs with the double dipping of my MC and airmiles shops - roughly $10. Groupon sent me a $5 gift card code to use before May31st - looking at using it for an East Side Mario's coupon $12 for $25 worth of food - so I'd get it for $7 and that would cover the majority of a dinner out for us. Also, got the $15 off WUS $30 at The Bay/Home Outfitters. I think I have some bargain shopping at HBC in my future. I think that is it for now.
    $avvy$hopper, divya and lucy16076 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well, I thought I would drag out this thread again (anyone seen $avvy around - was always so interested in her deals).

Made another $20 Paypal on Swagbucks, cashed out on LikeNet ($35 in 1.5 months of no effort really) and back up to $12 again. Have $6 on Superpoints PayPal but waiting until $10 before cashing out. My fiancé and I just got back from another Subway taste test so $40 x2 for 35 min of sampling food - sounds like a great deal to me! Have another set of movie passes on the way from iCoke but this time rather than trading them away I will send them to my best friend who just moved to Calgary and can use Cineplex. I am halfway to an $100 BMO investment through airmiles (if you didn't know you could get investments, well, neither did I until recently, but having that will be a nice little boost). Need 4 more points to get a $5 Starbucks GC on Disney Movie Rewards. Very close to a small toy on Pampers as well purely from the freebie codes (my nephew will like that!)

Where are you making your other money lately?
    $avvy$hopper, ssbean and lucy16076 like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I'm glad this thread has re-appeared. I've been doing Pinecone Surveys when they come up and stashing the money to spend on our holidays in the fall. So far - $20 - not much but every $ counts. I also work part time and try to put my earnings in the holiday money - I got paid again on Friday - so into the account it goes.
    $avvy$hopper and alicia like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hubby just got 25 free gas from our esso points, 50 giftcard for esso from fathers day and 10.00 in free gas frompioneer -gonna use on our road trip -

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I'm glad this thread has re-appeared. I've been doing Pinecone Surveys when they come up and stashing the money to spend on our holidays in the fall. So far - $20 - not much but every $ counts. I also work part time and try to put my earnings in the holiday money - I got paid again on Friday - so into the account it goes.
    Pinecone Surverys are the best!! I get about 3-4 invites a month & get to product test too.

Always make sure I do all their surveys. The $$$ adds up quick with them....
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Keykey View Post
    Pinecone Surverys are the best!! I get about 3-4 invites a month & get to product test too.

Always make sure I do all their surveys. The $$$ adds up quick with them....
    I don't get as many as you but they do add up! I've got to try some products too from them which I think is a nice bonus

I bought a bunk bed with mattresses from a friend who was moving for $150 - which means I had $500+ in amazon gift cards (which I was saving for a bunk bed - which would have been about $700-800 without mattresses) to use for other things.
    $avvy$hopper and lucy16076 like this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Earned a 2$ gift card for timmy's when my DD and I were playing at the local Early Years Center! Just had to fill out a survey about reading with your child- super easy.
    I love free books! Earn points at Swagbucks and get great Amazon GCs or Paypal $$.
    RLF: Goldfish!!, Butter, Astro Yogurt, Triscuit Thincrisps...

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Nice wins. Cashed in for tons of gas vouchers for Shell from AirMiles--about $1100.

Not so happy with the program anymore. They raised the price of rewards. And you can't transfer points between "dream" and "cash" at purchase. Apparently the Shell gas vouchers will be phased out.

Redeemed $10 Amazon card on Superpoints.

My usual chugging away on Swagbucks. Ready to redeem on Gifthulk but waiting for a store discount bonus.

Managed to redeem $10 at Stouffers rewards.

Also cashed out my complete HBC rewards to a gift card -- $155. Another program that I'm going to quit building up points with, not that I was very active.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hey giving-small did you know that you could have your hbc points transfer automatically to airmiles... i own both cards but seldom use them both so instead of having a little here and a little there...i transfer everything to airmiles.
    ahazaras, ssbean and rigatti like this.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

alicia, I'm here!!!! :o Thanks for thinking of me...you and coley3 made my day! I'm alive and well, just had to take a short hiatus while doing the stay-at-home-mompreneur-pastor'swife stuff. But I've been chugging away as well with my superpoints, swagbucks and have collected a few airmiles from surveys and purchases. Cashed in SDM points for some wonderful savings too. Sorry I haven't been updating the thread per usual...in the almost three years I've been on SC it was odd not to post much of anything let alone update the ticker...but I'll be on the ball again and thank all of you for keeping the "other money" thread alive! Will soon post updates...right now I'm caught up in the Spin to Win contest by SDM Optimum...LOL...if i'm lucky I'll win some other money there too!

Happy savings!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

That might be a good idea for the dibs and drabs I'll have now from HBC. I think you loose about 50% of the value when you transfer so I usually don't do those.

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanPenguin View Post
    Hey giving-small did you know that you could have your hbc points transfer automatically to airmiles... i own both cards but seldom use them both so instead of having a little here and a little there...i transfer everything to airmiles.
    ssbean likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    That might be a good idea for the dibs and drabs I'll have now from HBC. I think you loose about 50% of the value when you transfer so I usually don't do those.
    I also don't do it because you loose too much value.

I've redeemed for SuperPoints, Swagbucks, and Gift hulk - will be buying myself a new crockpot, watch and a few other little things I wanted.

Redeemed lunchmate pins for a child movie night out - glad to see some better offers on that site
    ssbean and lucy16076 like this.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information