User Tag List

getshortee
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anybody else heard if there was a change in their coupon policy? I just got back from the Langley RCSS and the cashier said they are no longer acceptiing coupons that says "Limit one coupon per purchase, per customer. Not valid with any other offer". I was using a Dafino Havarti cheese coupon and the item wasn't on sale but she said because of the wording on the coupon it can't be used. The cashier was nice enough to accept it but she was letting me know there are other cashiers that won't. Also, she said one of the managers has denied the coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I dont get it. If you are only using one and the item is not even on sale....then what is the problem?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have no idea why they would do this. Sound like they are being a little ridiculous!! I found this on the internet:

Loblaws coupon policy....not sure when it was last edited though...

" We do accept manufacturer and internet coupons however they must have "To The Dealer or Retailer" text on them. Only coupons valid in Canada are accepted. They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon. The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per transaction regardless of the number of units you are purchasing.
    If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction.
    If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction.

We do accept manufacturer and internet coupons however they must have "To The Dealer or Retailer" text on them. Only coupons valid in Canada are accepted. They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon. The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per transaction regardless of the number of units you are purchasing.
    If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction.
    If any of the coupons you are redeeming (whether issued by the retailer or manufacturer) state “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a second coupon on that item or transaction. "

I don't understand, either, why they wouldn't take it. I think that maybe a call to h/o is in order to find out why. Or maybe to the store manager for clarification?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

For a long time, Langley RCSS has not been coupon friendly, if you pricematch, then no coupon to be allowed and only 1 coupon can be used for one kind of products ... the list is long, now might be getting worse.
    Last edited by le1948; Wed, Aug 8th, 2012 at 11:33 PM.

getshortee
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't know if its because I had 6 coupons in a single transaction but they were all different items....frustrating sometimes.

Thread Information