User Tag List

Page 1556 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 556 1056 1456 1506 1546 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1566 ... LastLast
Results 23,326 to 23,340 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is COTTON for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is UNNOTICED for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is CONSULTANT for 200 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 8/13/12

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words and hints
    user-id, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Passing along what I have discovered so far - to save endless aggravation, I put "Shabby Chic Bedrooms" and "Easy Ways to Dress Up Your Walls" and "Fragrance Personality" in the She Knows search bar (3 separate times) and then clicked the best matching picture/article. That yielded 6 points per article (= 90 "old days" points). Forwarding a picture or two within the article, if available, sometimes yielded an extra point.

Just going to the SK home page is worth 5 new points. Each of the sub-sections on the red menu bar at the top of the SK home page will give you 1-5 points. At least for now, you can click each of the main sub-sections more than once, and get the view points more than once.

Editing to add: Most of the other articles all through SK will give you at least a point. Depends how much time and patience you have.
    Last edited by sk43213; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
    zoodle, user-id, star84 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is ENCOURAGE for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/13/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sk43213 View Post
    Passing along what I have discovered so far - to save endless aggravation, I put "Shabby Chic Bedrooms" and "Easy Ways to Dress Up Your Walls" and "Fragrance Personality" in the She Knows search bar (3 separate times) and then clicked the best matching picture/article. That yielded 6 points per article (= 90 "old days" points). Forwarding a picture or two within the article, if available, sometimes yielded an extra point.

Just going to the SK home page is worth 5 new points. Each of the sub-sections on the red menu bar at the top of the SK home page will give you 1-5 points. At least for now, you can click each of the main sub-sections more than once, and get the view points more than once.

Editing to add: Most of the other articles all through SK will give you at least a point. Depends how much time and patience you have.
    Did you count up the credits under your credit summary to see if it matches your available credits? If they match, you are indeed lucky and I would make sure you copy each time. I am jealous

Yes, you are absolutely correct and helpful which I adore!

But I am one of the unfortunate ones who is seeing those same credits yet my available credits do not increase. The black bar goes up then back down after each click on each section in SheKnows homepage. I listed each section in a previous post as there are no credits for More or TV sections of SheKnows.com. Also the sections change color when clicking on different ones like Parenting is orange, blue for Pets, aqua for Home, green for Living, etc....

Yep, I see the multiple views listed under credit summary yet doesn't increase my available credit total. My available credits is one third of what my total credits listed in summary recap.

Perhaps that is one of the bugs they are working on so no one can use an automated system to click on articles for them and rack up an unbelievable amount of points in one day. Hard to imagine folks do that yet we saw it with the hunts before they went to weekly releases. There were people who would 'guess' all the hunt words before they were even released using a computer system and thensome.

That's why I didn't mention this as I don't want anyone to waste time on multiple clicks if those credits are not going to be honored. Guess I should have thought about 'what if they are honored' and folks missed the chance at the multiple clicks. Sorry!

I got verification from SKRewards Team that there are no credits for viewing videos yet even though the introduction page says so.

Thank you for letting everybody know what you have found as we will get through this together!!!!
    Last edited by Noodge; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: why doesn't it save when I make changes????
    zoodle, user-id, sk43213 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ Noodge, where is the "credit summary"? I see Available Credits in the black bar on the far right, and yes, it does increase however many with each page view (as noted under the black star toward the left). I just separately logged in to the Rewards section, and it shows the same number of available credits (331). Good luck to me, though - it also shows a Kitchen Aid mixer that costs 449,985 credits, an iPad for 598,500, and a Keurig platinum brewer for the bargain price of 270,000! LOL

OK, I just found the credit summary. They buried it.
    Last edited by sk43213; Thu, Aug 9th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Never had a american express gift card before, if i choose to get it someday when everything is transfered over, does anybody know if it is all good in Canada? I've never even seen them sold,never saw anyone use them or anything before.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ Noodge, where is the "credit summary"? I see Available Credits in the black bar on the far right, and yes, it does increase however many with each page view (as noted under the black star toward the left). I just separately logged in to the Rewards section, and it shows the same number of available credits (331). Good luck to me, though - it also shows a Kitchen Aid mixer that costs 449,985 credits, an iPad for 598,500, and a Keurig platinum brewer for the bargain price of 270,000! LOL

OK, I just found the credit summary. They buried it.
    I am soooo jealous! I wish mine matched yet wished they matched what's in credit summary recap for me. Out of curiousity, I copied the columns to an excel file so I could sum the credit totals in credit summary. I like the amount in credit summary a lot better as it lists all the amounts you have mentioned with 1-4 credits per site or article and totals a ton more than the available credit amount.

The available credits in the black bar will go up then back down when I click around sites. Number on profile page of available credits stays the same. I noticed the star amounts too yet disregarded as my credits go up then back down. So very strange that everybody has different experiences.

Out of curiousity, do you use facebook to log in or manually enter email address and password? I manually enter info each time as I erase history and cookies several times a day outta habit.

Which browser do you use, I tend to use IE.

I should be catching up on sleep instead of messing with this nonsense. I guess it takes my mind off the stuff that truly matters in life like my loved one's physical rehab and caretaking. I get to focus my frustrations on this instead of elsewhere.

Thank you for your patience and kindness to fill me in. I am envious of your matching available credits to credit summary recap numbers.

I am with you on the credits needed for a prize. I had a good laugh calculating how many P&P points would be necessary for some of those prizes. Even if I blindly clicked away, it would take me years to earn any prize like P&P site. Then they probably only have one of each shown and they'll go fast like P&P site. I won't be one of the ones bragging about cash in prize on Sept 1....I'll probably be at physical therapy rehab during the release time anyways.
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Aug 10th, 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: wah, why don't mine match?
    user-id, sk43213 and DramaLamaBBQ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    Never had a american express gift card before, if i choose to get it someday when everything is transfered over, does anybody know if it is all good in Canada? I've never even seen them sold,never saw anyone use them or anything before.
    That's a very good question because on the USA AE site, it says that AE gift cards are for use only within US. I would ask SKRewards team first about this item if you were interested in it. You'd probably be bringing something to their attention they didn't ponder as there's no restrictions listed on this item on their site like "For US citizens only or For use in US only".
    Last edited by Noodge; Fri, Aug 10th, 2012 at 12:48 AM. Reason: I cannot edit a post without refreshing page first,...URGH

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Browser: Google Chrome. I just stay logged in. Used my user name (email) and password. Yeah, they want 20,000 (new?) points for a lip balm. Even after my almost 200,000 "old" points are transferred over, I won't have enough even for that. LOL Unless the points required go down after September 1 when the new system becomes fully active.

I can see 20,000 of the old points for a lip balm (well, almost) but at their conversion rate (15 old=1 new) that would be 300,000 old points! For a lip balm!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Browser: Google Chrome. I just stay logged in. Used my user name (email) and password. Yeah, they want 20,000 (new?) points for a lip balm. Even after my almost 200,000 "old" points are transferred over, I won't have enough even for that. LOL Unless the points required go down after September 1 when the new system becomes fully active.

I can see 20,000 of the old points for a lip balm (well, almost) but at their conversion rate (15 old=1 new) that would be 300,000 old points! For a lip balm!
    Interesting, thank you! Perhaps the clearing of cookies, history, etc. is why I am having issues each time? I tried Chrome yet my system would take forever to load the page in comparison to IE so I got use to IE for these sites. Thanx again!

My goodness, I feel better too that it's not only me looking at these prizes in the same manner. All depending on what they say about when credits expire, I will most likely end up sitting on the credits like I did with P&P site. I love the optimism that the credits will go down after site activates!
    sk43213 and ThreeMonster'sMom like this.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Simon's Cat in 'Ready, Steady, Slow!'

star84, Noodge, sk43213 and 1 others like this.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Have a great day!

zoodle, Noodge, sk43213 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information