User Tag List

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Confession Thread! Did you do something bad? Feeling Guilty? Then Confess!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I ate an 11 course meal in one sitting this past week. At course #8, I was feeling the pain, but the food was sooo good. After course 11, I was awake until 3 AM. Oooog. I never want to know how many calories that was, but I'm guessing more than I can burn off in a marathon (should I ever attempt one...).
    Natalka, ninna and ssbean like this.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would love to know the 1-11 course meal and what it entailed?

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Would love to know the 1-11 course meal and what it entailed?
    Bit of a blur, the food was coming fast and furiously....

There was roast pork, deep fried crab claws, shark fin soup (but probably crab in there), steamed lobster, roast chicken, shrimps with scallops and snow peas, steamed white fish (sorry, not good with my fish names), steamed abalone with spinach, shrimp and egg fried rice, noodles, jello, almond cookies in the shape of cute pumpkins, yummy wedding cake....

Normally I stop at the dessert, but the jello was in the shape of hearts and the cake was an amazing masterpiece baked by a friend. Some meals are worth the pain and I'll admit it while running that 18th mile. Ohmigoodness, it was soooooooo good.
    Natalka, ninna, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I confess that I can spend hours playing Angry Birds, and I confess that I lose interest in these games really quickly (first Sorority Life, then Farmville, now Angry Birds). But while I love these games, I can play them for hours and hours (when I was really into Farmville, I even set my alarm to log in and harvest my crops on that game!!!).

I know, I am a total nerd! LMAO!!!!
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess that I also confess anonymously here truuconfessions.com!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post

There was roast pork, deep fried crab claws, shark fin soup (but probably crab in there), steamed lobster, roast chicken, shrimps with scallops and snow peas, steamed white fish (sorry, not good with my fish names), steamed abalone with spinach, shrimp and egg fried rice, noodles, jello, almond cookies in the shape of cute pumpkins, yummy wedding cake....

Normally I stop at the dessert, but the jello was in the shape of hearts and the cake was an amazing masterpiece baked by a friend. Some meals are worth the pain and I'll admit it while running that 18th mile. Ohmigoodness, it was soooooooo good.
    I confess that it really bothers me when people make/eat shark fin soup. Those poor sharks. Sigh. But since you were at a wedding I guess it wasn't really your fault and I would of gorged too except on the soup.

My latest confession and the reason I came here is I am hoping that after raining all day yesterday and most of the day today that somehow some way we suddenly get hit with torrential down pour and all the little kids next to our building have to run inside and it ruins their birthday party. Alternatively they can STFU and have fun like regular children without all the screaming and sqealing at high pitch levels. Then again that won't solve the problem of all the idiot parents not knowing how to BBQ and instead of having a watering mouth because of good smells I have a horrid headache because of burnt food stinkys.
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Sat, Aug 11th, 2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: typo
    K8's Fate likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I confess that it really bothers me when people make/eat shark fin soup. Those poor sharks. Sigh. But since you were at a wedding I guess it wasn't really your fault and I would of gorged too except on the soup.
    I confess to this too, PurpleBunny! I hope other places put bans on selling/possessing shark fins like Toronto, Brantford, and Mississauga have.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I confess to this too, PurpleBunny! I hope other places put bans on selling/possessing shark fins like Toronto, Brantford, and Mississauga have.
    I think Sharks are so misrepresented and that although they can be dangerous animals (like any animal!!!) they really are beautiful creatures that aren't as vicious as they are portrayed.

I bet its obvious I love watching Shark programs when they come on TV and rent shark documentarys from the library lol. Although I would probably caution my swimming in areas where it is known there are a lot of them, can never be too safe.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i confess that my DH told me that my outfit looked straight out of Degrassi High today lol

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    i confess that my DH told me that my outfit looked straight out of Degrassi High today lol
    rock it bub!
    itsjustmebub likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    rock it bub!
    oh i did ... houndstooth pants, hat & converse. i was quite pleased hehe
    alicia likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I think Sharks are so misrepresented and that although they can be dangerous animals (like any animal!!!) they really are beautiful creatures that aren't as vicious as they are portrayed.

I bet its obvious I love watching Shark programs when they come on TV and rent shark documentarys from the library lol. Although I would probably caution my swimming in areas where it is known there are a lot of them, can never be too safe.
    I confess I once ordered shark fin sushi....It didn't taste very good and then later felt really guilty when my Dad pointed out the unethicalness of it. I never knew before though and sure wont do it again.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I confess to knowing every (and I mean every) song at the Olympics Closing Ceremonies but being the absolutely most excited about the Spice Girls (and then followed by "Oasis") and belted out Wannabe. I was 11when the Spice Girls hit the scene so they are engrained in my brain forever, but my fiancé being both male and six years older than me, doesn't really know the Spice Girls. He looked at me like I had two heads the entire time but I was vibrating with excitement over Spice Girls reuniting, LOL.

(I hope there are some other Spice Gurl lame-o's out there with me)
    ninna likes this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Stifler
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I confess too...I liked the Spice Girls as well. I liked the Baby Spice

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I've been stressed lately (or at least using that as an excuse) and have been eating/drinking out of control. I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a number I've never seen before - and yes, that includes when I was pregnant with my 10.5 pound child. Back to work tomorrow after vacation, and back to (trying to) eat properly again.
    jonesy likes this.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information