User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought about this recently.
    I like buying things online. When I met a store with the service of free shipping, I would like to see what they provide. I used to buy a lot of items from one store. Compare to the same items in other stores, some items of free shipping have lower price than the ones request shipping fee.But recently, I think they have add the charge of shipping into the products, if I buy more than two items, I will pay an extra shipping fee. Therefore, I would like to buy only one item at a time from the free shipping store. Stores providing free shipping is more appealing to me.

Will you buy two items from one store of free shipping? or do you like to buy things from the store with clear shipping fee charging rules?

Another reason why I love shopping online. I really like the feeling of someone knocking on the door and tell me I have a package! It is I am receiving a gift.

I used to buy some cheap things from online stores like snacks, socks, cosmetics, etc. But I think I am skillful enough to buy other things. recently, I bought a Sony Q7 tablet PC, a tf card, a handbag, etc. and I am going to buy my wedding dress from the online store, too.

What did you buy from online stores?
    This thread is currently associated with: Sony Style

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually only buy books online. Most bookstores have free shipping if you reach a certain amount (usually $25), so I save my orders until I need a enough things to add up to the total. Others have reduced shipping charges. I tend to avoid stores that charge more shipping if you order more from them. I actually find online ordering a big hassle because I work during the day. Sometimes they send it through Canada Post, which is fine because then they just leave a card and I can pick it up at the post office. But Amazon tends to use UPS and I end up having to phone them to track down the package and drive across town to pick it up.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

rocklife, do you have your own online store?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I do not have one of my own. Have you ever bought anything from Taobao? I read a flood of taobao messages online.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I buy a lot of items online. However, I will rarely pay for shipping. That is only if it is a very difficult to find product. I do not care if it is free for 2 or 1 or 10 items. I almost never pay shipping. Why would I? I can stop at the store, but it is more convenient to shop online.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Thread Information