User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I got a bottle of palmolive oxy dish soap for the first time and loved it. So I e-mailed the company and told them. They sent me a $5 coupon and today walmart had a big jug of dish washer soap on for $4 and change. So I got it free.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

wow that is just great

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awesome mommyp ..

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

That's great, mommyp! Colgate-Palmolive is great for coupons for compliments, especially because their coupons can be used on any of their products. Both my mother and I got those $5 coupons for compliments - I like their toothpaste, she loves vanilla Fleecy. I used one of mine to get a $6 jug of Fleecy (90 or so loads) for $1 - no sense using a $5 coupon on a tube of toothpaste.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

They sent me 2 $5.00 coupons for a good comment on their product so i bought a large bottle of fleecy and a large bottle of soft soap to refill my dispenser and they were completely free too. Awesome company!!!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

cool. i like their fleecy and palmolive products too.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

After reading this, I emailed them about how I recently tried and really liked their Fleecy (which is true). I received an email back today, with no mention of getting coupons. Just thanking me for writing in. So I guess no coupon for me...

Thank you for contacting the Colgate-Palmolive Web Site regarding Fleecy Fabric Softener. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your comments.

Colgate has been a leading manufacturer of household and personal care products for over a hundred years. We try very hard to meet the needs of our consumers and to offer the best products possible. Comments such as yours help us to improve even more and we appreciate your kind words.

We trust this information is helpful to you and we thank you again for contacting us.
    Last edited by Nettie; Wed, Oct 1st, 2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I got the same email I guess maybe we didn't do a good enough job lol... or maybe they don't say anything they just send it!! who knows... we might be surprised when something shows up!
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    115 (100%)

They sent me a $5 voucher for giving praise on Fabric softener yet they sent my mom a $10 voucher for saying her grand kids loved the Spongebob toothpaste when they spent the night at her house! Guess it all depends on who answers your email.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Did they send the voucher by email, or by mail?
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Coupon and Freebie Junkie courtreporter's Avatar
    Trading Score
    70 (97%)

Do they tell you they will send you the coupons when they respond or is it a surprise in your mailbox?

Trading Score
    115 (100%)

Both mine and my mom's vouchers came by mail. They emailed us back saying thanks for the compliments and they would be sending a coupon. We both gave compliments and asked to be added to their coupon mailing list if they had one.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I received 3 $5 coupons for commenting on their toothpaste, and this is what they said:

"Thank you for contacting the Colgate-Palmolive Web Site regarding Colgate Toothpaste. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your comments.

Colgate has been a leading manufacturer of household and personal care products for over a hundred years. We try very hard to meet the needs of our consumers and to offer the best products possible. Comments such as yours help us to improve even more and we appreciate your kind words.

We are sending you a complimentary voucher for your use toward your next purchase of our products.

We trust this information is helpful to you and we thank you again for contacting us."

My mother got the same form letter for commenting on Fleecy and received one $5 coupon. I asked for coupons, and she did not. We received the coupons in the mail.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    After reading this, I emailed them about how I recently tried and really liked their Fleecy (which is true). I received an email back today, with no mention of getting coupons. Just thanking me for writing in. So I guess no coupon for me...

Thank you for contacting the Colgate-Palmolive Web Site regarding Fleecy Fabric Softener. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your comments.

We trust this information is helpful to you and we thank you again for contacting us.
    It certainly didn't pay to be nice for you!
    They probably have a thousand emails right now because of this post!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Toronto Gal
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

What is the link to email them?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information