User Tag List

Page 1561 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 561 1061 1461 1511 1551 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1571 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is TIARA for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/20/12.
    Get paid to "like" stuff!
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=819510370

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is TIARA for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/20/12.
    zoodle, daiquiri, Noodge and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just saw NewfieGirl69 and oroberts beat me to the post so deleted. I'll miss these duplications of sharing with this new site

Thank you for sharing keywords oroberts, NewfieGirl69, rebate queen and cityguy!
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Aug 14th, 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words even the repeats
    zoodle, Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

New announcement under Earn Credits on SKRewards site

How do you earn credits in SheKnows Rewards?

Posted 08/14/2012 by SheKnows Rewards

Want to earn the most credits possible in SheKnows Rewards? Here are a few quick ways to make sure you are getting the maximum credits possible!
    Visiting the SheKnows.com homepage will award you the most credits. Each time you visit, you will earn 5 credits! All other articles will result in lower credit values so be sure to always check out what we have going on on the homepage when you log in! By reading the maximum number of articles a day, you will be able to claim over 15,000 credits a month!

The monthly hunt is back! SheKnows Rewards will be incorporating facebook, twitter and the SheKnows Rewards newsletter to give you hints leading to pages that are worth 5 credits! Use the hint to search for the article and check your credit summary to see if you are right. When you find the correct page, you will see "Pageview toward hunt" appear in your Credit Summary. Each page will be worth extra credits only on the day that the hint is posted. This will give you a chance to earn an extra 150 points a month!

And there is more to come! SheKnows is working on even more ways for you to claim credits including sharing articles with your friends and viewing videos!

Wow, I can't believe they are making the hints only valid for credits on the day they are posted. I think a lot of folks will miss out as we can't always check in daily and that was the point of the keywords being good for a week on P&P, no?

They didn't mention what the maximum amount/credits a day is though for articles?

At least, it's a start so we know how we can currently earn credits versus what the video intro tells us on SKRewards site.
    star84, daiquiri, oroberts and 3 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to thank ALL who contribute to this site. Because of your contributions of words and time, I have been able to order many books over the past couple of years. Unfortunately , I don't have time in my life at the moment to be clicking on articles for points and so, come September, will be leaving points and prizes. I again want to thank every one for allowing us to use the words you so thoughtfully hunted for.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

just used my remaining points last night for a DVD and book (I could order 1 more really cheap book if I want). Purposely ordered them separately to hopefully avoid duty charges.

Tries the above tips again to get points. I'm logged into the rewards site and the sheknows site and still do not get any points.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    New announcement under Earn Credits on SKRewards site

How do you earn credits in SheKnows Rewards?

Posted 08/14/2012 by SheKnows Rewards

Want to earn the most credits possible in SheKnows Rewards? Here are a few quick ways to make sure you are getting the maximum credits possible!
    Visiting the SheKnows.com homepage will award you the most credits. Each time you visit, you will earn 5 credits! All other articles will result in lower credit values so be sure to always check out what we have going on on the homepage when you log in! By reading the maximum number of articles a day, you will be able to claim over 15,000 credits a month!
    WOW--I'm sorry, but 15,000 credits a month is really hard to believe. I have clicked and clicked & I only have about 2,000 credits. I am hoping to cash out for a gift card as soon as the old points are transferred over and then just wait and see if it's really going to be worth the effort to continue on. Sure will miss everyone here though.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Hi all!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Life's been a bit crazy around here (mostly in a good way).

I've been off PnP since the last round of issues with logging in. With this new change, I'm still trying to figure out how things work & trying to log in. Of course, my parents' account (which I've used to redeem over the years) is working ok on the old site (can't get to the new site, either logging or registering) & my account (which has over 1 million points) is out of my reach. Grrrr. I'll just have to keep trying to get it to work. Guess PnP thinks I need a new challenge.

Better get back to the brats. The short one is in love with the new freezer, I suspect he thinks it's purring.

Hope everyone is well.
    Hi Andit,

Good to hear from you and welcome to the club of trying to figure out what is going on. Noodge has posted lots of good tips, hopefully it will be better than what we think.
    Noodge and sk43213 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is GRABBAG for points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/20/12.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From twitter today:

Hint: Cheap and easy home updates.

http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gar...y-home-updates

We are dropping off like flies and that's making me sad! I am not sure I'll be able to keep up with this as well yet I'm gonna give it a try and contribute where I can.
    Again, not so disappointed in losing the site 'points or credits' as I am to lose the interaction of this community. You all are the best!
    zoodle, Jettred, star84 and 5 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today's code word is ADMIN for 200 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 8/20/12

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is a very sad sounding thread!

I haven't been keeping up with new points earning thing. From what I am reading, it sounds like I have already missed out on a whole bunch of points. They should of said that the hints were only available on that day!

+++++++

If you are a gifthulk user (this might cheer some of you up ), here is a code:

iy13mmio0 for 4 users for 5HC

==== These are ALL GONE! ====
    Last edited by Anne99; Wed, Aug 15th, 2012 at 07:37 PM.
    Noodge and sk43213 like this.

Don't wait for the storm to pass but enjoy dancing in the rain.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This week's code word is ROSES for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 8/20/12.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know or have confirmed with P&P if the gift cards are valid in Canada? I've had a retailer refuse a GC because it wasn't bilingual even though the program it was issued from was for both Canada and the US.
    Noodge likes this.

Thread Information