User Tag List

Thread: Pantene reviews

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Okay, now i know everyone has been getting those save.ca coupons and the flyer insert ones. Which some are good for any pantene product. Go ahead and post whatever pantene product you have tried.

I'm doing mine on the Pantene Pro-V, protecting damage defender spray because i snagged it for $4 at zellers. (oh ya i had a coupon). 300ml. Not sure what it retails for as the price tag is saying 4.97 but i think that's another discounted price..

sheild your hair from styling damage
    basically you spray it on towel dried hair and comb thru with fingers.

I like this stuff because it is protective. it's easier to prevent damage than trying to correct it afterwards. My hair has been color treated every color of the rainbow. I need all the help i can get. This product is safe for chemically treated or color treated hair. nice.

And i find it does help alot. It smells nice, easy to use. spritz spritz spritz yer done. off you go. i don't like fussing with my hair. i'm a wash and wear person.

i give it 8/10. not everyone would probably worry about protecting damage..because isn't that why we condition afterwards? but i like the xtra step just the same.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons, Zellers

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I always use the Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Condition... love it!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I have long hair and it is very fine but there's lots of it. Damage is something that is problematic for me. Have wondered about some of these products but didn't know anybody using the ones I wanted to try. Many hair products sound like you need to practise to get good at it or have some secret knowledge how to use.

Thanks. I just might give this one a try now!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I only use pantene occasionally. I've had different hair dressers tell me how they use too much 'wax'' in there product and some ladies have had to get it stripped from their scalp from overuse.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    I only use pantene occasionally. I've had different hair dressers tell me how they use too much 'wax'' in there product and some ladies have had to get it stripped from their scalp from overuse.
    I rotate between shampoos (Pantene being one of them) so I don't get the build up from using just one shampoo all the time. I like pantene, but yeah, I agree it gets a bit waxy after a while.

Thread Information