Page 372 of 380 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 5694
Like Tree1552Likes

Thread: Chapmans Kids Club MAIN THREAD

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elh View Post
    Darn. I needed more freezer bags and they're all out again.
    Yes, they went fast - same with the backpacks and adult and children aprons and all the other stuff i mentioned that I saw.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Do you mean you have to wait 24 hours minimum after you reached the daily limit?
    Yes. That's what I think happens. I haven't done any testing to try and confirm it but based on my experience, that is what I think they did.
    Silk likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you mean you have to wait 24 hours minimum after you reached the daily limit?
    Yes. That's what I think happens. I haven't done any testing to try and confirm it but based on my experience, that is what I think they did.
    I don't believe this is how it works. I played yesterday afternoon and got my maximum points, and played again this morning and was able to earn today's points without issue.
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Yes, they went fast - same with the backpacks and adult and children aprons and all the other stuff i mentioned that I saw.
    Lol that is crazy .. freezer bag was up for grabs for a few minutes .. I placed the order for 1 and right after that they were gone !!!!!
    Silk likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just noticed I had one account that was suspended. Not sure if it had to do with me not logging in for over 10 months?
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by keeko1 View Post
    I just noticed I had one account that was suspended. Not sure if it had to do with me not logging in for over 10 months?
    One of my nieces account was suspended too .. she was login in frequently but it got suspended one day. We didn't call in so, unfortunately, I can't provide you with more details. Her sister is still using her account without any problems (same household, same last name) .

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    I don't believe this is how it works. I played yesterday afternoon and got my maximum points, and played again this morning and was able to earn today's points without issue.
    That's *exactly* why I think that it has changed. I haven't been able to play the morning after having played the previous afternoon. I just play every other day now. I don't know why your account would exhibit a different behaviour.
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    That's *exactly* why I think that it has changed. I haven't been able to play the morning after having played the previous afternoon. I just play every other day now. I don't know why your account would exhibit a different behaviour.
    So confusing

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My account has also been suspended. I contacted them and was told that i have 3 accounts Under different names but same address. I have only 1 account (no one else has an account at Kids Club here) and emailed them back and told them to check properly. I played all year long with no problems but i contacted them because i was missing one of my prizes. And i got at email back saying my account has been suspended because i have 3 accounts! Seems that lots of things have changed at Chapman`s. They arent as friendly as before
    akitakara, N@t@ and sesterce like this.

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So confusing
    Try it. See if you can play the following morning once you have played during the afternoon. That's the only way to know for certain. I usually play only maybe three or four days a month as there aren't a lot of things that I need/want so it doesn't bother me that I can't play on consecutive days. I do like to keep enough points in my account so that I can order new prizes when they show up (if I want them)

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    My account has also been suspended. I contacted them and was told that i have 3 accounts Under different names but same address. I have only 1 account (no one else has an account at Kids Club here) and emailed them back and told them to check properly. I played all year long with no problems but i contacted them because i was missing one of my prizes. And i got at email back saying my account has been suspended because i have 3 accounts! Seems that lots of things have changed at Chapman`s. They arent as friendly as before
    That's strange. The terms have not changed. They still allow 6 accounts per physical address. Although I did note that the terms allow them to cancel your account if you have not accessed it in 12+ months (which may affect other members with suspended accounts).
    SnowFlakey likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i also remember reading at one point that an account can be suspended if the mailing address is not correct and items get returned to them
    SnowFlakey and sesterce like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

That's strange. The terms have not changed. They still allow 6 accounts per physical address. Although I did note that the terms allow them to cancel your account if you have not accessed it in 12+ months (which may affect other members with suspended accounts).
    Well, i received another email from Kids Club and they have reinstated my account but they still insist that i have more than 3 accounts (which i dont) and i was told that they would closely monitor my account. they would also be sending me the t-shirt that i ordered in July.
    sesterce likes this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is there a chance you may have ordered from multi accounts really closely together? or played multi accounts back to back (things that might make it look like 1 person is running multi accounts)

got my note pads and Yukon bags that i ordered, they changed the mailing envelope so i didn't know it was from chapmans until i opened it (both items came in separate envelopes, return address label didn't say chapmans from it, and is somewhere in new brunswick)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

elh
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm not sure that it matters that 1 person is running multiple accounts. The terms state that there can't be "over 6 user accounts associated with your physical address". I don't think it actually specifies that the accounts have to belong to different people (even though that is what we whould expect).

Page 372 of 380 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 ... LastLast

Thread Information