User Tag List

Page 51 of 380 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1552Likes

Thread: Chapmans Kids Club MAIN THREAD

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thanks for reminding me about this site. tommorrow i will have enuf points to get my 2nd tshirt. and this time..IT'S FOR ME! my son has one, it's a really nice good quality one, actually i thought it was gonna be as thin as an undershirt, but this is nicer than the one i bought him at walmart. so white, and crisp, and thick! very bright

and i'm glad u can get 5/yr. the trucks are all gone, so i'm gonna get my t's before they're gone. and it only takes aprox 4 days to get a tshirt

after i max out those, then i may go for the coupons. the small stuff would make awesome stocking stuffers and much nicer than the cheap $$$ store stuff (and better than the apples and bananas my dad used to put in!)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Darn, can they just list some great new things?!
    At least I could order one set of the dolls.

Hope it won't take so long to come, I just read that many wait for weeks for there order.

Hate when they take all the great goodies out and don't list something new.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchandBoots View Post
    Thank you for the answer to the July quiz.

I was about to answer Li'l mouths...what a disaster that would have been! You saved, me crafter7.
    LOL. I was going to guess Li'l mouths too but figured Li'l hands was more suitable. They let you keep guessing though until you get it right so you would have been okay if you had guessed Li'l Mouths first. Your welcome though!

I almost forgot about doing the quiz. I don't go on here as much as I used to. I have a couple things on order right now (ordered Jun 20). I think the shipping time of the orders depends on where it has to come from and where it's going. My last item that took the longest came from New Brunswick and I'm in Ontario. I had ordered the ice cream container on May 29 and it showed up last week, Jun 23. I had forgotten about it. But the stuff from the main plant here in Ontario come quickly.

Thanks for the information on the t-shirts NSangel. I hate buying/ordering a white t-shirt only to discover you don't need it to be wet to see through it! I was hesitant to order one but I might do so now, thanks!

Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

after i max out those, then i may go for the coupons. the small stuff would make awesome stocking stuffers and much nicer than the cheap $$$ store stuff (and better than the apples and bananas my dad used to put in!)

I used to get apples in my stocking too! Only mine were black and tasted like coal...

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I complained about one of their products 4 months ago and had to contact them again about it. Finally received $18 in coupons...went to use them at A&P and was told I had to use them all seperately instead of how the coupons read, which was for the full worth of any Chapmans products up to the full $18. A&P in Kingston - very rude and petty for them to try charging me for the products that way. I want my icecream darnit!!!

aznscrewball
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousBlue View Post
    I complained about one of their products 4 months ago and had to contact them again about it. Finally received $18 in coupons...went to use them at A&P and was told I had to use them all seperately instead of how the coupons read, which was for the full worth of any Chapmans products up to the full $18. A&P in Kingston - very rude and petty for them to try charging me for the products that way. I want my icecream darnit!!!
    I thought you said you would never buy from them again...

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchandBoots View Post
    I used to get apples in my stocking too! Only mine were black and tasted like coal...

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the dolls the other day they are cute I was hoping to get another one for my neice, I ordered 2 t shirts but only received one so seeing everyone else is still waiting there may be hope that I will still get the second one,

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeMew View Post
    I guess they must have had some problems with shipping prizes. I also order Tshirts on mid-May and it has been over 6 weeks now but I haven't received any. Normally they ship prizes rather fast, maximum 2 weeks only.
    I am still waiting for the truck or something as nice as that to come.

yes, right now they take longer time to get the prize, i think i am waiting for over a week, but i am not complain anything, they are good for it, i will receive it anyway
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Maybe they have alot more people who have joined lately therefore resulting in rewards going very fast and delayed shipping.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    256 (100%)

I cant believe it, the trucks are now available again.

Interested in signing up for SmartCanucks? Click the link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=16577

Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was saving up for the truck...had almost 15,000 points saved. Then I gave up because I thought they would never come back. And the kids wanted other stuff so I spent most of my points. I just have only 2,500 now.

I hope they don't sell out fast like the last time (but I bet they will).

At this rate I'm never gonna get a truck....

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

you know what? My sons fell apart the first day he had it both doors fell off and the truck won't properly stay on the front so i wouldn't worry if you missed out!!

Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Calculators are also available again

Interested in signing up for SmartCanucks? Click the link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=16577

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Are these trucks different from the ones that were offered before? I didn't think they were transport trucks before (I thought they were like an old fashioned ice cream truck) but I could be mistaken.

Page 51 of 380 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread Information