User Tag List

Page 366 of 380 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 5694
Like Tree1552Likes

Thread: Chapmans Kids Club MAIN THREAD

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm sad the freezer bags are already gone!
    Silk likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i'm sad the freezer bags are already gone!
    I know... I was going to order another one yesterday because the the seam binding on the one I hae is falling apart, even though I've used it maybe a dozen times. Too bad...

Silk
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know when they reset the "year"? I wanted to order another one of those black lunch bags but it says I've already ordered 2 for this year.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    Does anyone know when they reset the "year"? I wanted to order another one of those black lunch bags but it says I've already ordered 2 for this year.
    It is usually the calendar year, so you should be able to re-order now.
    cope likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm having problems with ordering too. Each year they've reset on January 1st... but for 3 days now it's not letting me order items for 2017(saying I already ordered them "this year"). I'm in no rush and assume they'll correct it eventually, unless anyone's heard of a policy change. Also it used to cap points at 20000 but since I can't redeem anything it just keeps racking up, now over 25000 so when is that going to cap out?
    Angela273 and cope like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennieMB View Post
    I'm having problems with ordering too. Each year they've reset on January 1st... but for 3 days now it's not letting me order items for 2017(saying I already ordered them "this year"). I'm in no rush and assume they'll correct it eventually, unless anyone's heard of a policy change. Also it used to cap points at 20000 but since I can't redeem anything it just keeps racking up, now over 25000 so when is that going to cap out?
    I'm capped out at 30,000 points.
    Was hoping the freezer bags (I should have ordered it 2 weeks ago!) & coupons would be coming back in stock for the new year.
    Last edited by cope; Thu, Jan 5th, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
    wendymac, Silk, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Don't give up yet, cope. They usually put up new rewards sometime early in the new year. I know how you feel, tho', because I'm disappointed at what Chapman's now offers too.
    Silk, Angela273, sesterce and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to login this morning and got a message that my account had been suspended! I have no idea why. I was capped on points waiting to see if any new rewards would be posted this month, but I still play a couple of games of solitaire there everyday. I'm bummed out. I contacted them using the "contact us" form on the home page and hopefully I can find out why this happened.
    wendymac, ROMEO, Silk and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I went right away and logged in to make sure I'm still "there". No problem, fortunately, but the news about your account is worrying, Elffriend. Fingers crossed for you.
    Silk and Angela273 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elffriend View Post
    I tried to login this morning and got a message that my account had been suspended! I have no idea why. I was capped on points waiting to see if any new rewards would be posted this month, but I still play a couple of games of solitaire there everyday. I'm bummed out. I contacted them using the "contact us" form on the home page and hopefully I can find out why this happened.
    Hope it gets resolved and quick. Wonder if it's related to being capped...?

I just cashed in since I was close to 30,000 - someone said that's where it's capped but I couldn't find that info on the site. Can anyone tell me where that info is? Thanks!

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Adult aprons are back if anyone is interested. I just ordered one, thanks to the thumbs up N@t@ gave it last month

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    @Silk, that is how the logo looks like after ~3-4 years. It's made of 65% poly and 35% cotton. I am 5'2" and it's a little bit long for me and I need to tight a small knot at the top in order to get it to sit at my waist(for the size I prefer their red apron which is no longer available.. that was a perfect fit). As for the quality it's quite well made and durable. I hope that helps but keep in mind I've got mine ~3-4 years ago .

P.s. as for the teen size vs adults it seems to be correct (I ordered 2 teen sizes for my nieces in the past and they fitted them (they were 10 and 11 at the time)).Attachment 324013
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Thanks, N@t@ - this really helps It looks in great condition for 3-4 years. I actually want this for myself so I think I better wait for the adult size - I haven't had a 10-11 year old's figure in decades! lol

I have the same problem with the red apron being too low at the waist. i was going to tie a knot at the top also but what I ended up doing was bringing the ties back around to the front and then tying a small knot at the front of my waist while I'm wearing it. That seems to pull it up enough for me. Love the red apron. It's my go to apron, even over my lovely pink-with-polka-dots breast cancer Cook for a Cure apron.

Silk
    Angela273 and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally heard back from Chapmans. They suspended my account because an item I ordered was returned to them. I had some trouble getting to the post office in early December and apparently missed picking up a package. They wanted me to confirm my address for them. That was this morning, but they haven't reactivated my account yet.
    Angela273 and dededi like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Got my apron last week - took less than 2 weeks! It's just as N@t@ described - well made and durable. It's very nice, although the red one is still my favorite for both color and fabric (100% cotton).

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    @Silk, that is how the logo looks like after ~3-4 years. It's made of 65% poly and 35% cotton. I am 5'2" and it's a little bit long for me and I need to tight a small knot at the top in order to get it to sit at my waist(for the size I prefer their red apron which is no longer available.. that was a perfect fit). As for the quality it's quite well made and durable. I hope that helps but keep in mind I've got mine ~3-4 years ago .

P.s. as for the teen size vs adults it seems to be correct (I ordered 2 teen sizes for my nieces in the past and they fitted them (they were 10 and 11 at the time)).Attachment 324013
    Thanks, N@t@ - this really helps It looks in great condition for 3-4 years. I actually want this for myself so I think I better wait for the adult size - I haven't had a 10-11 year old's figure in decades! lol

I have the same problem with the red apron being too low at the waist. i was going to tie a knot at the top also but what I ended up doing was bringing the ties back around to the front and then tying a small knot at the front of my waist while I'm wearing it. That seems to pull it up enough for me. Love the red apron. It's my go to apron, even over my lovely pink-with-polka-dots breast cancer Cook for a Cure apron.

Silk
    Adult aprons are back if anyone is interested. I just ordered one, thanks to the thumbs up N@t@ gave it last month

Silk
    Angela273 and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Ordered another bowl and spoon set for my daughter. We have one set and its great!
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Kids club hasn't been working all day. When I go to the saved address under favourites it says "under construction be back soon". When I click on the kids club directly from the chapmans website it gives a server error "404 file or directory not found".
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Page 366 of 380 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 ... LastLast

Thread Information