User Tag List

Page 3 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I think Dollarama is working on beating the regular supermarkets on prices and attract more business. They are carrying all the great brands for less. I saw Kleenex 10 pack and other new products(shock)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ellis123 View Post
    I think Dollarama is working on beating the regular supermarkets on prices and attract more business. They are carrying all the great brands for less. I saw Kleenex 10 pack and other new products(shock)
    The Kleenex is from Poland.
    maidennomore and daynabas like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found containers of Quaker Steel Cut oats $1.25
    smcs28 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ellis123 View Post
    You have to remember that some of the items Dollarama carries are older products. Toys is a HUGE example of this and so is many cosmetic items. Only on a few items do they beat WALMART and other big box retailers. You have to know your prices to really save money. For instance Cheetos chesse puffs are $2.00 for a small bag but during many sales at Walmart it's $2.00 for the MEGA sized bag. Some deoderants there are $2.00 now but other places have them for $1.79 or you can $2.00 for a bigger sized version.

Sometimes they have great deals like the glasses sets(8) for $3.00 and AXE body wash for $2.00 but they go fast, so checking your Dollarama weekly is essential to finding amazing deals.

Found 2 decent items but didn't have my phone with me to take pics.

10 pack cd-r memorex(brown pacakage) with cases for $3.00(slightly lower than other places like WALMART)

AXE Deoderant "VICE" scent $2.00

At Dupont/Lansdowne.
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have not go to Dollarama for months .... wow they have so many great deals and I always have fun in shopping in it (you never know what surprise you got there!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is what I found at Dollarama today: Tresemme shampoo/conditioner - $2.00, Bendaroos Mega Set - $3.00 (unbelievable price and an amazing toy!), Sunsilk Volume Mousse - $2.00, Bras - $3.00 (quality comparable to George brand) and Guiness World Records Magic Reveal Puzzles - $1.00.

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

last time i was there i got milkbone dog treats for $2

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingqueen View Post
    This is what I found at Dollarama today: Tresemme shampoo/conditioner - $2.00, Bendaroos Mega Set - $3.00 (unbelievable price and an amazing toy!), Sunsilk Volume Mousse - $2.00, Bras - $3.00 (quality comparable to George brand) and Guiness World Records Magic Reveal Puzzles - $1.00.
    I only wish I could simply buy a bra without having to try on a million different styles and sizes first. Consider yourself lucky, $3.00 is a steal!!
    ssbean likes this.

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dvdswapper View Post
    You have to remember that some of the items Dollarama carries are older products. Toys is a HUGE example of this and so is many cosmetic items. Only on a few items do they beat WALMART and other big box retailers. You have to know your prices to really save money. For instance Cheetos chesse puffs are $2.00 for a small bag but during many sales at Walmart it's $2.00 for the MEGA sized bag. Some deoderants there are $2.00 now but other places have them for $1.79 or you can $2.00 for a bigger sized version.

Sometimes they have great deals like the glasses sets(8) for $3.00 and AXE body wash for $2.00 but they go fast, so checking your Dollarama weekly is essential to finding amazing deals.

Found 2 decent items but didn't have my phone with me to take pics.

10 pack cd-r memorex(brown pacakage) with cases for $3.00(slightly lower than other places like WALMART)

AXE Deoderant "VICE" scent $2.00

At Dupont/Lansdowne.
    Some stuff is from foreign countries one time I saw Pantene from S.A. which is South Africa.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by daynabas View Post
    I only wish I could simply buy a bra without having to try on a million different styles and sizes first. Consider yourself lucky, $3.00 is a steal!!
    Yeah, I guess there are times when being virtually boobless comes in handy! Lol.
    Jmarshall, daynabas and smcs28 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Some stuff is from foreign countries one time I saw Pantene from S.A. which is South Africa.
    Poland, South Africa - what difference does it make?
    Jmarshall likes this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

wow! I need to go into Dollarama more too! I will check out Sarnia's Dollarama soon & report back
    ssbean likes this.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i know its not a special thing, but the flossed toothpicks brand that i can only find at dollarama? amazing!
    ssbean likes this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingqueen View Post
    Poland, South Africa - what difference does it make?
    There's a huge difference in the way they make the product. I know that the american products in the Phillipines are almost water down versions of the same things we have here. Stuff like shampoos and body wash seems extremely thinned out and the scent is very low(Like when you have very old shampoos that has sat around for a while). I have tried a few products from Dollarama that were American/Canadian brands but made someplace else and there was a big difference than what was sold at Walmart/Shoppers(which most products are either made in North/South America.)
    visit my TWITTER page:http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper

From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I have two seperate friends that used these, and they both swear by them. The test said negative when they weren't, and positive when they were. Once they got the positive test, both of them bought an expensive test which confirmed their pregnancy. One of my friends asked their doctor about them, and he told her that as long as there was a certain stamp on the back, it should be good. She said checked, and what he told her to look for was on the back of the box.
    What is the certain stamp on the back looks like?
    Free 25 Superpoints when you become basic member - time limited invitation only!

Bonus - Earn Swagbucks and get bonus 70sb instead of just 30sb. Valid until June 30, 2012.

Page 3 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information