• 2 Post By Natalka
  • 2 Post By coupon girl
  • 1 Post By jimishaw
  • 3 Post By aashi
  • 1 Post By ssbean

Thread: Not a coupon brag: a positive gesture I have seen at the Pharmacy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was I think at the Pharmacy for renew my prescription ..and I saw a old man with this son (maybe 40 year old and the old man at least 80-85 year old)

And they have a great conversation...You know just by the interrest in this health is taking care of this needs and thats so beautiful...he said are you needed : shampoo,soap,shave cream...
    He driving him and was with him for his to do list lol

You know I really hope to take the time to help my father later with those things when he will be older and unable to do some things( now 65 years old) boy he look younger sometime I dont realize this age...and for all the time he take for me when I was a child even now...thats the least I can do.

I was proud to see that acting and I want the others to read it too

I applause my aunt too because she give so much time to her beloved mother ( now 90 maybe more I believe)

Even when I lost my dear beloved mother 5 years ago she give me free hospitality ,taking time for my appoitment and my need care,had a greats discussions with here...she is really my 2 mother...I realize now she is a great women to give this time and not ask for anything else than our hapiness and good life....in those time yes you fell a good person with here.
    Not anything is negative in those time...you know you are counting for who and who will be there for you..she is always happy to talk with me..she had a such beautiful smile...yeah I tend to miss her..because life goes on...not the way I want all the time

My uncle (husban to her)...do the same thing with his father.

And my aunt is a great grand-mother for here childrens child(5) and they are sweetheart
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

that is so nice to read your post....I think more people should treat their elderly parents that way....tell your aunt to keep on being the wonderful human being she is....god will reward her many times over....god bless you and your family
    ssbean, cath007 and angel_2011 like this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Name:  raokweb.jpg
Views: 539
Size:  5.5 KB
    ssbean likes this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Very nice brag....I still have both my parents and am grateful for them everyday. It is nice to hear that you have these special people in your life and treat them that way! Very touching brag
    Natalka, ssbean, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What a beautiful post. Some people worry about their own problems and sometimes forget about how much their parents loved and cared for them. It is great to see someone returning that love to their parent when they need them. Reminds me of how my mom would take care of my beloved grandparents when they were still alive
    Natalka, ssbean, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How wonderful, and very true that it's so nice to see adult children caring for their parents so respectfully.
    ssbean and cath007 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oaaahhh that touches me so deeply-my mom lives with us and she is 90-you only have one set of parents -cherish them
    ssbean and cath007 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice Brag.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Thanks for such a nice post and sharing the kindness

I've seen my parents taking care of my grandparents and so we (my sister and me) do for our parents... They loved and took care of us unconditional when we needed and we should realize the time, care and sacrifice they did for us… applause to each of you who truly care for their elders out of love ..
    coupon girl, ssbean and cath007 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

What a beautiful post. Very touching.

I had to share this one with my mom. We had a chuckle because I take very good care of her and she is always telling me to wait until she really needs the help. She is only 63 and very capable of taking care of herself but I enjoy doing what I can to help.
    cath007 likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Thread Information