User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Where do women with big feet buy shoes?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeThomas View Post
    Not only are my feet a large, wide 10 but *whisper it* I have starter bunions! ick!

I usually buy dress shoes from The Bay when they have their 30% off final sale price, and I always leather so the shoes can stretch.
    Starter bunions.....I wish. I have had bunions since I was 6. I have spent my whole life having shoe issues. PLus, I grew a frigging HALF size after my last kid. 10 1/2 with big bunions. Good times.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm a size 11 but long and narrow. Actually a 10 1/2 I think but try finding THAT in a store I always have good luck with the Sears catalogues, I always get my running shoes from them, Reebok are the best for my feet, and if I'm lucky the sear's clearance center here in town has them for $50 or so American Eagle has little flat mary janes for summer, I don't know where they come from, but I've bought a few at Value Village, I imagine they may come originally from the states, though. I think I bought my last pair of dress shoes at Tall Girl, they had a lovely selection, but I don't need many dress shoes.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hmmm. An oldie but a goodie has been resurrected. I missed this thread when it was initially posted 2 years ago, but it's a good read since I also belong to the "wide feet" club. *sigh*

I'd always had wide feet even as a teenager, but having kids and growing older has made my feet even wider. In recent years, I've been more comfortable in 2W shoes. Typically I look for wide width shoes at Payless here in Canada or, if I am going to the USA, I check out virtually any store across the border since American stores seem to have WAY more selection for wider feet. Also, we have a Tender Tootsies factory about 25 mins from London...and they offer both wide and narrow widths. Sometimes, if I can find them and they don't have "Dude" written all over them, I will buy guy shoes. My biggest difficulty is buying slippers because I tend to wear the sides out of them really fast, so I will buy furry crocs made for men and they work like a charm for bumming around the house in the winter.

I won't even buy regular width shoes anymore. When I was younger, I would often stuff my feet into regular shoes and suffer the pain and wear them out super fast. Since my feet have widened more, there's just no point. If it doesn't come in a wide width, I'm not buying it.
    Natalka and Ciel like this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Skechers go up to size 11 (The Shoe Company and Factory Shoe Outlet carry them) but the rounded toes are centred over the foot.

New Balance shoes for women go up to size 12-widths other than B are likely ones you have to request delivered to the store or to your home by mail order (some times of the year, free shipping is provided for orders over $100). Like any other shoe, examine the photos to see if the toebox area will fit your foot. I can only wear about 2-3 styles that New Balance ever offers in a year because of the fit in that crucial area.

I found out last month that if you want spring shoes of a particular brand (I called several stores and it was intriguing trying to find a shop that carried one of two styles, then finding out the size still in stock) in downtown Toronto, March was the time to have sought them. Fall shoes-buy in September. Harry Young Shoes in Toronto does narrow shoe widths, if someone is in need of them.

Long Tall Sally aka Tall Girl/Tallcrest Shoes--I find their prices too high and for shoes at those prices, they have to have a few years' wear or they cannot be bought.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the cutest pair of shoes at Winner's on Friday in a size 11. They didn't have them in my size 8 or even a 9(the cute shoes in those sizes are always gone). Shoes were from Spain,3 inch jute covered wedge heel,tan leather with a sweet navy bow near the peep toe. Gorgeous and only $40!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just buy mens shoes. I don't have the patience to try on every shoe in the womens section & not find one that fits lol
    greentires4me and Zonny like this.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there

I recently started my business which specialized in women style shoes from sizes 10-15.

Check us out at it-fits.ca...we may have what your looking for.

Penelope

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've 10 size of my shoes I bought running shoe from ECS.......
    I always like comfortable shoes and that's very comfortable for my feet.............

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Size 11... It's really difficult to buy. But below size 10 is ok.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well a few days, ago i went shopping in charles & keith at the outlet store.I have difficulties finding shoes because if they fit, at the top side they fail off the back so 99% of my shoes are either throw supports or block type of footwear.
    Last edited by Donavannn; Mon, Apr 7th, 2014 at 04:17 AM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Naturalizer has sizes =4 to 13 width =narrow to extra wide

if you register to their site you get 15 or20% off our first order (even already reduced shoes)
    shipping is $5 first box + $2 for the others (within the same order)
    shipping with purolator (if my memory is right)

ordered a pair earlier this year and was very satisfied

P.S. my shoes size is always the size they no longer have in store when there is a sale
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    for sport shoes

Reebock sizes =4.5 to 12
    free shipping
    15% off your first order including on sale

ordered last year 2 pairs of running ....regular prices were ±$80 and ±$120...before taxes......both were on sale +my 15% and free shipping it cost me around $88 for both pairs....it's like a BOGO
    Last edited by Mia001; Fri, Apr 4th, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
    GatineauGirl and CouponKitten like this.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

i've worked at naturalizer and i can easily say that they carry up to size 13, but they only have one or two of that size in store (size 11 x4, size 12x2, size 13x1).
    however, they do carry up to size 13 in all styles, so whether you're looking for sandals or office shoes or whatever, its there.

also, i just wanna say that i havent worked at naturalizer in years, but i still shop there for my shoes.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

winners WINNERS WINNERS!!!
    Anna Michele likes this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've often wondered what type of shoes you could buy at a shop designed for cross dressers. Whether the shoes would be regular styles or simply just out there. Men's normal width starts at a D.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information