User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Car to Go free registration code

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There is a new car rental service in town competing with Zipcar and Autoshare. It's called Car2Go and it's different because you don't have to reserve the car before taking it, you can walk right up and drive away with it and drop it off at any Green P lot instead of the same spot where you picked it up (which seems amazing). They also bill by the minute instead of the half hour and seem to have exclusively Smart cars available.

Their site is car2go.com. Enter the promo code TASTE and get free registration and a free 30 mins. Expires Sept 9

Has anyone tried this yet? It was free so I figured there's no harm in signing up.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    grumpy likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have a friend who actually is on the team doing promotions for this. Thanks for reminding us about this. I saw a parked Car2Go in my neighborhood downtown so people ARE using it! Thanks so much. I will take a look if they are close to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There's one in the lot next to our apt building and one in the lot behind work so I see them all the time. Just kinda scared of driving a Smart Car....lol. Where is the stuff to protect people if there's a crash?!
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I have a friend who actually is on the team doing promotions for this. Thanks for reminding us about this. I saw a parked Car2Go in my neighborhood downtown so people ARE using it! Thanks so much. I will take a look if they are close to me.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found a new code but it expires Sept 28. I'm going to join now. I like to have the flexibility to have it available if i want to use it. JUNCTION for free $35 registration and 30 min of drive time. Has anyone used it??

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

how much do they charge per minute?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Now they're offering a membership for life for just $10. Of course, this isn't available to previous customers.

Reminds me of this. Even kids know its wrong to treat new friends better than old friends.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxEqmRg-YzM

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    how much do they charge per minute?
    I believe it's 30 cents a minute. But it's convenient for certain things cuz you can use it 1 way rather than eg. zipcar must be roundway; and you can park car2go at any GreenP parking place. I've signed up for both not used them yet.

Thread Information