User Tag List

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I finally received a call back after I called the head office regarding the price matching and coupon issue in my previous thread. I spoke with assistant manager Kevin and he apologized for my issue. He said we are definitely allowed to price match and use a manufacturer coupon together, but not with a competitor store coupon. He is educating ALL cashiers and CSMs who are causing problems for the customers. I guess he has received several complaints in the last couple weeks because customers have been having the same issue I did by being refused to allow a coupon with a price match. However, Belleville walmart is no longer taking printed coupons due to a lot of fraud in the area I am not sure if anyone has been denied a printed coupon lately but he told me it was a newer policy. He told me to ask for assistant manager, Kevin, if I have any further issues with price matching.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Walmart
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was there this am and used 2 printed from smartsource

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Thanks for the update I had a feeling that we could still use printed coupons as they don't enforce their policies very strictly. It was a new policy that was handed down starting August. Chances are they have changed it again, so frustrating!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'll be contacting head office Monday, since a cashier and a cust service rep told me I couldn't PM and use the manufacturer's coupon on the Christy crackers this weekend. I asked to have the manager called down,a nd they both said "oh fine, just this last time, though".

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iggysbabysitter View Post
    I'll be contacting head office Monday, since a cashier and a cust service rep told me I couldn't PM and use the manufacturer's coupon on the Christy crackers this weekend. I asked to have the manager called down,a nd they both said "oh fine, just this last time, though".
    Please contact the head office and make a complaint. They need to know that their employees are giving customers a hard time. I am just sick of it!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Agreed!

Thread Information