User Tag List

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Ughh...... so frustrated by some traders!!! A newbie ( April 2012 ) trader was looking for Nexxus. I have 10 of them. I told her I would love to get a Baboo FPC. She Replied that she Has a "BUNCH" of Baboo FPC's but wouldn't trade it for "tearpads" would only trade it for another FPC or HV's.

Thats not the thing that TICKS me off! I looked at her trade thread ( one of the 11 CURRENT trade threads she has - hello 3 thread limit?? ) and there is a 2 foot long list of TEAR PADS listed on her TRADE LIST..... and then a EQUALLY long list of NOTHING but HV's and FPC's on her WISHLIST!!!

She's more than happy to TAKE peoples FPC's for her tear pads... but wouldnt even give one $3 baboo FPC from her "BUNCH" in return for $30 of Nexxus.... which ARE HV last time I checked. I really had to vent a bit. I am the furthest thing from greedy and greedy people get under my skin so much!!!!
    annedougherty, Koolaid and cally like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    Ughh...... so frustrated by some traders!!! A newbie ( April 2012 ) trader was looking for Nexxus. I have 10 of them. I told her I would love to get a Baboo FPC. She Replied that she Has a "BUNCH" of Baboo FPC's but wouldn't trade it for "tearpads" would only trade it for another FPC or HV's.

Thats not the thing that TICKS me off! I looked at her trade thread ( one of the 11 CURRENT trade threads she has - hello 3 thread limit?? ) and there is a 2 foot long list of TEAR PADS listed on her TRADE LIST..... and then a EQUALLY long list of NOTHING but HV's and FPC's on her WISHLIST!!!

She's more than happy to TAKE peoples FPC's for her tear pads... but wouldnt even give one $3 baboo FPC from her "BUNCH" in return for $30 of Nexxus.... which ARE HV last time I checked. I really had to vent a bit. I am the furthest thing from greedy and greedy people get under my skin so much!!!!
    Jenny, you should probably get used to it already. At least this offer was from a newbie... How about such an offer from the trader who has a trade rating over 200: "Hi, I have 2x FPC Nestea cans.... Would you consider trading 10x FPC SunnyD for my 2x FPC?" You know, when I got it, I reread it first, cause I thought I didn't understand something...I still can't understand why the Nestea FPC, that's not a rare or such a high value coupon (last time I got Nestea when it was on sale for $2.88) worth almost 5 time the value of the other FPC without size restrictions, max $4...
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/313322-...a/#post4916142

You wouldn't be trying to intimidate nicollee now would you?
    LCF204 likes this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/313322-...a/#post4916142

You wouldn't be trying to intimidate nicollee now would you?
    Not trying to be rude, but, this should be between Jennyfromtherock, nicollee & the mods (if need be) - the mods can take whatever action necessary. No need to chime in to instigate problems.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    Jenny, you should probably get used to it already. At least this offer was from a newbie... How about such an offer from the trader who has a trade rating over 200: "Hi, I have 2x FPC Nestea cans.... Would you consider trading 10x FPC SunnyD for my 2x FPC?" You know, when I got it, I reread it first, cause I thought I didn't understand something...I still can't understand why the Nestea FPC, that's not a rare or such a high value coupon (last time I got Nestea when it was on sale for $2.88) worth almost 5 time the value of the other FPC without size restrictions, max $4...
    Thats terrible
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    Not trying to be rude, but, this should be between Jennyfromtherock, nicollee & the mods (if need be) - the mods can take whatever action necessary. No need to chime in to instigate problems.
    Yeah no kidding. I named no names, I was just pointing out how ridiculous some people can be, and how some people's values are WAY off.

Mcminsen has a huge crush on me, he's my own personal internet stalker. Its quite flattering. But I'm married.
    mcminsen and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

[I had something similar,i had 20 FPC for Pure Protein the trader wanted to give me a few $$$ in coupons,i said you are joking right she didn't like that
    QUOTE=NikyK;4916255] Jenny, you should probably get used to it already. At least this offer was from a newbie... How about such an offer from the trader who has a trade rating over 200: "Hi, I have 2x FPC Nestea cans.... Would you consider trading 10x FPC SunnyD for my 2x FPC?" You know, when I got it, I reread it first, cause I thought I didn't understand something...I still can't understand why the Nestea FPC, that's not a rare or such a high value coupon (last time I got Nestea when it was on sale for $2.88) worth almost 5 time the value of the other FPC without size restrictions, max $4...[/QUOTE]
    NikyK and JennyFromTheRock like this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Yup, the best thing to do is to say "Sorry, I don't think we can do a trade at this time" and let it go.

I'm amazed at how fast Jenny deleted her post on the other thread. I don't know why she would do that.
    Sunraven and LCF204 like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Yup, the best thing to do is to say "Sorry, I don't think we can do a trade at this time" and let it go.

I'm amazed at how fast Jenny deleted her post on the other thread. I don't know why she would do that.
    You dont know why I would do that?? really? I did because I wrote a message to her about how unfair her trade value was, I didnt name a name on here, and I didnt think it was fair for you to out her either. Its none of your busniess what so ever and you really need to stop creeping me on here. Seriously, everywhere I post, your there commenting. Theres no need for it and to be honest I find it creepy to have a 50 year old man creeping around me online.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I agree.....just say "no thank you"......
    mcminsen likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I agree.....just say "no thank you"......
    Usually I do, I get a lot of crazy offers on here and a lot of times I'm fine with it. Even if she had said she only traded FPC for FPC that would have been fine too. What really choked my chicken was the way she replied that she would never give an FPC for a tear pad... yadda yadda yadda and how her coupon was gold. Meanwhile, her trade list is nothing but tear pads, and a wish list that is nothing but FPCs. The double standard really stroked me the wrong way.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I would gladly trade my crappy tear pad coupons and insert ones for FPCs!!!!! LOL!!! But I as well and holding on to my FPCs for offers of other FPCs.... so this is wrong??!!!
    LCF204 likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I would gladly trade my crappy tear pad coupons and insert ones for FPCs!!!!! LOL!!! But I as well and holding on to my FPCs for offers of other FPCs.... so this is wrong??!!!
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with holding out to trade FPC for FPC, I can completely understand and condone why people who this. Its only right that if you have something free, you should get something free in return. Theres actually a whole thread about it here somewhere where a newbie asked why people do that and I explained ( as well as other people added to ) why thats a common practice.

This particular person, literally had a trade list with not a single FPC, but had a WL with nothing but FPC's. Also, the coupons she wanted from me ( Nexxus - that she Specifically said were for overage ) would have gotten her $10 in overage, plus $20 in free shampoo, and the way she responded as if I were asking for her first born child really ticked me off.

It was along the lines of I'm not giving you something free for a tear pad. Meanwhile, it was 10 of that tear pad coupons, that are considered HV to many people.

Really, its up to the owner of the coupons to do whatever they want. I just hate when people take advantage of others, gladly taking other peoples FPC's, HV's, and Rare coupons, and nothing to trade in return but regular coupons. Some people trade FPC's only for FPC's and other people trade FPC's for coupons ( albeit a larger value in regular coupons in exchange ) but its greedy and rude to have it both ways, asking nothing but FPCs and giving nothing but Regulars in return, but not vice versa.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Guys, there is really no need for the bickering. Just put them on your personal do not trade list, when enough people say no thanks to their insane trades, they will change them or go elsewhere
    ccmp1974, DianneS, LCF204 and 5 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We need an emoticon with buggy eyes going in circles and a finger circling the head doing the traditional "you're KookooBells!" gesture.

I'd love to respond to some PM's with just that. No words, just that.

Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information