Thread: Spend your points event! - Sept 8-9

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

we just need flyer.
    cant wait.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Depending on the sales I might go for this promotion rather than the Mega Redemption Day in December. I found that on that the Mega Redemption Day last year they jacked up their prices on everything and had no real good sales. If there are good sales next week the difference of $15 may be worth it.
    DianneS likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    Quite honestly its only a $15 difference from this redemption and Mega redemption. Last years mega redemption 50k in points was $125 and 95k in points was $250. So if there are things you NEED now then use your points now since your not losing out on much of a difference.
    The attractive thing about this redemption is the 25k level redemption for $50. I don't think I've been able to do a full/95k mega redemption since the first year they had it because there's no longer 1 store that carries all the things that would be on my list. This level will allow me to get some things and still have enough to do 2 x 50k during the mega redemptions in Nov/Dec (if they still have one -- which is not guaranteed)

Silk
    ssbean likes this.
    Have a great life!

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

damm you shoppers for temping me to use my points. i have just over 120k and am trying to do the math to see if i spent some now would i still have some left at christmas. i might do a 50k redemtion since the last day of the beauty event is on sat and you could get back quite a few points since alot of makeup has bonus points attatched.

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i want to buy tom tom

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can you use bonus points more than once?

For example, but 2 Revlon nail polish get (I think it's 2000 points). If I buy 4 do I get 4000 bonus points?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

No, only 1 the same bonus point apply, there was a time that I had 2 diff. bonus point coupons (diff. point amount) for Pamper, it showed up both.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

i may save mine for christmas but it is tempting, i realy want a kindle or kobo, also!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Sometimes. Read the coupon and see if if says "one coupon per transaction or customer". If so, it cannot be used twice.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I think I will cash in at the 95K level and get much needed diapers, wipes, tp and paper towels, cheese, etc. Never use my points at Christmas since I find that they don't have great prices then.
    Poirot likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    Sometimes. Read the coupon and see if if says "one coupon per transaction or customer". If so, it cannot be used twice.
    It doesn't appear to be a coupon but an in-store promotion. It's part of the 30 Days of Beauty. I'll have to look in the actual store.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, I'm about 1,000 points short of the 95,000 point threshold.... not sure if i'll make it - but there will be more spend your points days before Xmas and I want to do Xmas shopping with my points.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    damm you shoppers for temping me to use my points. i have just over 120k and am trying to do the math to see if i spent some now would i still have some left at christmas. i might do a 50k redemtion since the last day of the beauty event is on sat and you could get back quite a few points since alot of makeup has bonus points attatched.
    You could do a 25k for $50 redemption this weekend and still have 95k left for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by heart1968 View Post
    Oh, I'm about 1,000 points short of the 95,000 point threshold.... not sure if i'll make it - but there will be more spend your points days before Xmas and I want to do Xmas shopping with my points.
    If you buy $100 in SDM gcs, that will give you 1000 points (if you decide you want to redeem sooner than later!).

Silk
    Have a great life!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    With the Royale coupon BP, it doesn't say limit one per visit or one per account, but it only gets added once. There's no limit on how many times it can be scanned though (it will show on the receipt).

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Didn't read the the title closely enough. The majority of BP offers I was looking at end on the 7th anyways. I want to know what the new offers are now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information