User Tag List

Page 1576 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 576 1076 1476 1526 1566 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1586 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Noodge, any luck for you yet??
    Nope, guess I expected trouble as the site may have changed yet it's the same folks running it. I knew the transition was not going to go smoothly due to all our past experiences with P&P changes.

So not fair that some folks points already transferred where others are in 'migration' and others nowhere. All members should have had the same chance to redeem at the same time. Should've, could've, blah blah.

But I am sooooo very very happy that tommygunn got a gift card as I am sure that's one of the prizes folks really wanted. So pleased a kind member of this community got such a goodie, made my day! Congrats to Shebby too!

Luckily, there's nothing I really wanted for gifts or myself so I planned on sitting on transferred points until I found out how long we get to sit on credits till they expire.

Anytime I am around and I see a hint and it's not posted, I will share yet not sure I'll be doing much on the new site. Takes way too long to click around for the amount of credits available in a day. 15000 credits in a month would be around 30 hours a month minimum. That's over a day wasted in a month's time. Almost half a month in a year's time if one looks at it that way. I surely would kick myself dead (if possible) knowing I wasted precious precious life moments for a book prize- HA.

It was one thing to do a few minutes a day to enter keywords from newsletters or hunts, homepage words. Oranges to apples when we are talking lost days, month in a lifetime!

Meh, again, not possible freebies that bother me. It's missing you all that gets me down, sigh.........
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: added congrats as it posted while I typed away
    zoodle, Jettred, tommygunn and 5 others like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

ok reallly confused. i figured out the links (sorta) but why do people keep posting more words?Thought it was 100% links now? I can't log onto the old website,brings me to the new one seems like. Anyway my points say they are in progress of migrating over.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kris32 View Post
    ok reallly confused. i figured out the links (sorta) but why do people keep posting more words?Thought it was 100% links now? I can't log onto the old website,brings me to the new one seems like. Anyway my points say they are in progress of migrating over.
    Because the old site did not go down until today, 9/4, even though they said it would be down after 8/31. So, folks kept sharing words until today. You will see last words shared was yesterday and folks let folks know to keep on trying. Then today this morning, folks let us know site no more.

Yep, it's all links and clicks going forward as there is no way to enter 'keywords' on new site.
    Last edited by Noodge; Tue, Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: cause I love to edit
    ThreeMonster'sMom likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All the gift cards are out of stock and my points haven't migrated yet. They suck!!!!! This was really unfair. Congratulations to everyone who could get the good stuff.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm finally converted this morning (after no change as of late last night) -- but would still have been a few thousand points away from a $50 gift card, even if any of the popular ones were still left. Still, it's nice to know that I could spend my points right this instant on some okay rewards, even if they're not the best value per se. In fact, I wonder if I shouldn't do that anyway, in case everything sells out out as soon as everyone is migrated. Then that's it for me; Noodge is right, it just takes too long on the new site to earn.

I'm surprised the $100 Amazon.com card is already gone. That's 2.25 million P&P points, at a conversion rate of 1/15. I don't think I could have collected that long without blowing some of it along the way, if only to know I wasn't entering codes for years on end for nothing. But I guess it paid off for those who did!
    Last edited by cityguy; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    How did you do it??? Did you have to do anything to migrate points or did they convert over automatically?
    Automatically..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks tommygunn. Still nothing for me and the gift cards are slowly disappearing.

I have enough to get the $100 American Express gift card as I have never cashed in any points, but I'm sure it will be long gone by the time I finally get converted.

Noodge, guess you and I are in the same boat . . . . .
    Last edited by Jettred; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have 6 points...which I know HAS to be wrong since I had almost a million on the old site...*sigh* Guess I won't be cashing in for anything unless the rest magically appear...

EDIT: Never mind...mine are migrating too...No idea how I got 6 points though since my balance has always been 0 LOL!
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

does anyone know if you can still click through while points are in conversion? Now that I don't log in through the old site, I can't seem to collect points ... so annoying.
    Noodge likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Still no points on the new site.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really don't like the way p&g handle the change over. By activating the new site before all the account was "migrated" they create a very unfair saturation. Currently all the affordable/desirable prizes are sold out.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Wow! Seems I missed on a lot sine I went AWOL!!! Hope I get my points back since I was not able to log in for a while... Hopefully, everyone will get their points soon too... I didn't even know that they are migrating...
    Noodge likes this.
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is looking great deal, thanks.
    list your products and open online store free, Tasowq shopping mall is your secure gate.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't believe it but the points have finally been converted & I got to order the $100 American Express gift card and also Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 Cookbook. I have 894 credits left and I think for now I am done with Points & Prizes/She Knows unless some changes are made. It's just too time consuming to accumulate any credits.

Good luck to everybody else on getting what you want.
    Last edited by Jettred; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
    star84, daiquiri and Noodge like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my migration is over have 112,066
    Noodge likes this.

Thread Information