User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: (UPDATED) Post flyers early on SmartCanucks & get free gift cards

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

This is awesome! I get all my flyers Wednesday night, I will definitely be posting them early!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nice! I don't get my flyers early, but I'm so excited to be able to see them here early! Please someone post the Atlantic Sobeys one if they get it early!
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I will! I get it every Wednesday evening around 9pm or so
    Nettie likes this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

This is a fantastic idea! Looking forward to seeing lots of early flyers!
    annedougherty likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree with above posters abt the flyer photos getting stolen. Print smartcanucks and your username all over it in pen. Pen shows it was on the orig. Anyone can photoshop text onto a stolen photo but its harder to photoshop pen. It won't eliminate photo theft but it will help make them harder to steal

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Has the company hired those people to steal or could it just be lazy employees who do it without employer knowledge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A website that starts with Re and ends in s actually hired a person to just sit on SC and steal all the flyers and post it in their new flyers section. Couponlady spends sleepless hours working on posting the flyers and they all get stolen within minutes by official employees of that website. If anyone doesn't believe me please ask couponlady yourself in private. Given how big the website is and the fact that it's owned by a multi-million dollar company, I find this behaviour unacceptable.

They've also gone to the point of contacting a couple of big companies and using their power to try getting me sued. I won't get into details because if I do you'll be shocked that big multimillion dollar companies can stoop that low.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Well in that case, yes, please write SC all over the flipping thing in annoying places before posting!

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

I think the watermark i posted was not clear enough to read as Smartcanucks.ca, you can see the same flyer copied on to 'that' website(the one Boo mentioned) along with the watermark,look at the first page of the Walmart flyer posted there, there is a watermark right on Fruit by the foot box lol

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  129.7 KB
    Last edited by couponlady; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Added the pic,crossed out the website name

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I say to blatantly slap it across actual products so they would have to make a mess if they want to get rid of it

~~Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk~~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoobird View Post
    Couponlady is doing such a great job! Kudos to her! SC won't be the same without her

As for that multi-million dollar company stealing SC's flyers, it's hard to believe it. Unreal! They should be the one to get sued. Unacceptable, foul and distasteful!

Thanks for sharing this inside scoop Boo
    Agree!

...also... was interested to hear about this website....... seems pretty silly to me!! If it's the site I think it is, it's owned by a not-so-great 'umbrella' company that has a horrible rating on BBB. I can't say I'm too surprised..... (confirmed!! I am not surprised and horrified at the same time.... awful company!!)
    Last edited by nessa23; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SC copies off other sites too and definitely off the ones they are mentioning above, it's how the deals blogging world is sadly it shouldn't be, but it is..

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

how do we know that even says smartcanucks in the watermark? it just looks like doodles to me... it might even say . If you're gonna accuse people of something...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

couponlady, if you are up to it, let's have some fun, lol.

I know you get your flyers very early Tuesday morning. I get mine around 9:00AM on Tuesday. Don't post your Ontario flyer until I post my Quebec one. I'm going to have my kitchen table as background and also have homemade dolls all over the flyer. Take a look at the Quebec one and compare it to the Ontario one. You could post a pic of pages that's different or you could just itemize the different prices. That other site only post english versions, not bilingual. If you don't post the flyer, they have nothing to copy, only my girly girl flyer, lol.

I want to have some fun too so I don't want any flyerpoint.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by llamadelray View Post
    SC copies off other sites too and definitely off the ones they are mentioning above, it's how the deals blogging world is sadly it shouldn't be, but it is..
    Quote Originally Posted by llamadelray View Post
    how do we know that even says smartcanucks in the watermark? it just looks like doodles to me... it might even say . If you're gonna accuse people of something...
    Who are you & why are you here if it's just to cause problems. Go back from whence you came.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

thank you for this opportunity Boo! & i look forward to early flyers

i know that some flyers are only valid at a few locations, but perhaps 1/2 a point could be awarded to those that post them? there are a few flyers that i'd be happy to look at early even tho they aren't in my area. a certain store i know will pm ANY flyer from across Canada...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information