User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Kraft First Taste Sampler

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I won't be getting this one either. The value of the products is way overrated because we can usually get them on sale cheaper, plus they include in the value a copy of What's Cooking, which I already get for free. Last time it was $10, which was for shipping the big box, this one will come in an envelope and they are charging $30. Definately not worth it in my opinion.
    peebee74 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I received an email today and ordered mine then ordered one for my mom.

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/firstt...DB9A2F366B1643

SORRY JUST NOTICED SOMEONE POSTED IT ALREADY
    Last edited by lizamarie; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Must pay $30.00 applicable taxes??

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'll have to pass. I don't think it's that great of a deal. Loved the one last year!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

$30 is too much for this. I can do better with sales and coupons and I hate to say it but living in a border city it is WAY cheaper to buy cheese in Michigan. I could probably get all of this stuff for under $30 without coupons over there. Too bad because last years was a great deal.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was kind of shocked when I saw the price. Last year was quite the nightmare trying to chase them down for the samples. I,too, will take a pass.
    Last edited by SavingYourHardEarnedMoney; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by safielstar View Post
    oh wait, so those $8 worth of coupons are in addition to the 9 food item FPCs? I'd really want to know what those are for and if they're FPCs or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    This might be a good deal for people who don't coupon and/or don't have the time to hunt down deals. I'm wondering what the additional coupons might be.
    I will be surprised if there really are extra coupons. They said that last time and there were no other coupons, only what was listed.

This one is not worth it for me and the previous one wasn't either, actually - I gave away many of the items. But it was fun to wait and get the goodies.

I think for this one Kraft has overestimated how popular this sampler will be at this price. There are only 3 items that interest me, and none of them are 'must-haves'.

I was going to say, maybe the price isn't so bad since the $30 includes taxes and S&H. But there's no tax on these foods (at least not here in Quebec), and as for the S&H, they're all coupons except for the mag, so what's that about...??? But if I had $ to spare, I might do it for the thrill of getting the FPCs (when they arrive the $30 charge would probably just be a faint memory! lol)

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
    thriftygranny and nessa23 like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got it for the first time. Can't wait to know if it is worth it!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I will be very curious to see how many of these coupons end up on people's wishlist (especially the poster's that didn't want to order)

I ordered....and am thinking of ordering a second for my mother. I see it as a great opportunity to help show skeptics the value of coupons.

Most of the Kraft products have airmiles or some reward program attached to them so I was planning to combine the FPC with instore loyalty programs.
    thatdarncat likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I totally ordered it! I will save these FPCs for when Metro has their 100AM WUS $100 (or some other great AM promo). The prices on these items will be close to the MAX coupon values (not the MSRP, which is lower) and I will probably be about $65-$70 into my $100 spend. I'll add in a couple of other FPCs and my 100AM will have only cost me $30. 100 AM is a $10 Metro value, so then my OOP will really only have been $20. I likey.
    Silk, csaund21 and thatdarncat like this.
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I ordered it, YOLO, lol!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I ordered too, even though it's $30 I still think it's worth it. FPC for all the products so I don't have to mess around watching for sales and matching coupons to get the 50% off that I paid for the package. And last years was really good. Someone commented that they said there were extra coupons in last years and there wasn't but I got extras AND a few weeks after the shipment came I got an envelope from Kelloggs with something like $25 in coupons for the same products that were in the box. I think it's a good way to try the new products.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see it anywhere. Has anyone else participated in this before? I'm skeptical, because it looks too good to be true!

$63 samplicious package with full-value First Taste coupons, plus coupons for additional product savings, and the fall issue of what’s cooking magazine for $30 (includes shipping and handling plus applicable taxes)

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/firstt...px?id=&rs=&rc=

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ange410 View Post
    I totally ordered it! I will save these FPCs for when Metro has their 100AM WUS $100 (or some other great AM promo). The prices on these items will be close to the MAX coupon values (not the MSRP, which is lower) and I will probably be about $65-$70 into my $100 spend. I'll add in a couple of other FPCs and my 100AM will have only cost me $30. 100 AM is a $10 Metro value, so then my OOP will really only have been $20. I likey.
    Ok, with a strategy like that it sounds like a good deal! Now I'm tempted lol Unfortunately I don't eat/like several of the products.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnM View Post
    I ordered too, even though it's $30 I still think it's worth it. FPC for all the products so I don't have to mess around watching for sales and matching coupons to get the 50% off that I paid for the package. And last years was really good. Someone commented that they said there were extra coupons in last years and there wasn't but I got extras AND a few weeks after the shipment came I got an envelope from Kelloggs with something like $25 in coupons for the same products that were in the box. I think it's a good way to try the new products.
    Lucky you for getting those extras! Btw, Kellogg's is a different company than Kraft (someone correct me if I'm wrong svp!) so the 2 events are unrelated - unless they are doing some kind of alliance marketing. Are you saying you got Kellogg's products in your box last time? I only got Kraft products and coupons -- the ones that were advertised.

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    Have a great life!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information