User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can do that 8000 points multiple times? With the super redemption this weekend 25000 points is $50 off. If you buy 12 chocolate bars in 3 separate transactions for $24 plus tax ($2.88 in BC) you get 24240 points. That is almost worth $50. Even if you don't have any points saved up you can buy and then spend. Of course, they will probably run out of chocolate bars on Saturday.

This almost seems to good to be true. I wonder if they will only give the 8000 points once?
    Jeniana, Ceren and Cuckoobird like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm hoping like it was said earlier that the BP are rewarded for each transaction.

I'm going to pickup 4 chocolate bars on Saturday and 4 more redeeming my points on Sunday. At least this way if it doesn't count for both, I won't really be out any oop money on the second batch of chocolate bars.
    Jeniana and FallenPixels like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

LOL hopefully no "claw backs" are going to happen over this (bite my tongue!)

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

chocolate bars are 2 for $4

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Today I purchased 12 boxes of Ritz crackers (4 boxes/transaction) and did not rec' the points at the store so I called SDM 1-800 and they added the pts (24,000 pts) for approx $24 OOP. This is a great deal. The chocolate is even better if you have the $0.50 coupon. You can get 8000 pts for $6!!!
    Jeniana, Silk and FallenPixels like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Doesn't the promo start on Sept 8th ?

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AngieV View Post
    Today I purchased 12 boxes of Ritz crackers (4 boxes/transaction) and did not rec' the points at the store so I called SDM 1-800 and they added the pts (24,000 pts) for approx $24 OOP. This is a great deal. The chocolate is even better if you have the $0.50 coupon. You can get 8000 pts for $6!!!
    Where are the .50 chocolate coupons from. I feel.....out of the loop!
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes the promo only starts today but it went live on their FB page without a date so I think they have been giving people who call the points
    I checked SDM this morning, they had lots of Anniversary signs and promos but not on these products
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Post by the Shoppers rep on the Facebook page, said the instore bonus offers run starting Sept 8th and run through Sept 23, so i assume starting on Saturday they should automatically ring through (well lets hope)
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I should have mentioned for those who don't know, I shop at a store that is closed on Saturdays so starts promos on Friday - lots of people redeeming this morning
    Cuckoobird likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for this! We have a few stores which started redemption today. I'm trying to decide if I should take advantage of this weeks specials or wait until tomorrow. I really need TP!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I should have mentioned for those who don't know, I shop at a store that is closed on Saturdays so starts promos on Friday - lots of people redeeming this morning

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondude2012 View Post
    Post by the Shoppers rep on the Facebook page, said the instore bonus offers run starting Sept 8th and run through Sept 23, so i assume starting on Saturday they should automatically ring through (well lets hope)
    It's much better and less hassle if the BPs are added automatically. I will do my shopping tomorrow instead of today. Will do 3 transactions. I hope my SDM is not out of Cadbury chocolates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeniana and FallenPixels like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

My regular one always has loads in stock
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Fallen if you happen to do one of the bp offers like Kraft, wondering if it worked automatically

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

unless i am reading the shoppers web site all bonus points offers need to combined with using rbc shoppers debit cards. anybody clear on the rules

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information