User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: SDM Live Fabulous Specials ???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    Thanks for the deal everyone! Going to hand these out for Halloween this year

A couple questions though.. is this a special price for the bars or the regular price? Does it require a coupon or is it automatically added? And lastly, do you do separate transactions or can you do multiple on one?
    They are 2 for $ 4 .

You can do multiple ones on one receipt and still get all the BP .

So if you buy 20 bars on one receipt you will get 40,000 BP !

Guess what ? ..you can use the 40,000 BP and redeem them right after to buy more bars and still get BP on the redemption !

Usually you only get BP if you pay with credit , debit , cash , GC etc ..but in this case you even get BP for redeeming your points ..lol !

So you need not even pay from your pocket to get the BP , just keep on redeeming your points over and over again and keep on getting thr BP , over and over again !
    roxybabe39 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    @roxybabe39 the chocolate is on sale right now for $2. you don't need a coupon, the points will be added automatic. you can do all chocolate bars in 1 purchase. means if you buy 8 bars you get 16000 points, if you buy 16 bars you get 32000 points.
    You can further redeem the points to get more bars and still get more BP

Usually they don't give BP if you redeem pts for buying the product , but in this case they are ..might be a glitch in the system

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am thinking of going back in the morning. I've been trying to take my lunch to work and a couple of squares of chocolate a day would take care of the dessert portion!
    Natalka likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for the people who are redeeming for chocolates to get more points, are you planning to spend all the points you earned this weekend, or are you going to save them and hope that sdm doesn't take back the points? i'm worried about my points being taken away. that would suck!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    for the people who are redeeming for chocolates to get more points, are you planning to spend all the points you earned this weekend, or are you going to save them and hope that sdm doesn't take back the points? i'm worried about my points being taken away. that would suck!
    I am redeeming this weekend. However, SDM has offered bonus points enough times that they should know what they are doing by now.
    Last edited by frugalmom2; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: typo
    hcao likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

They did write on their Facebook page that yes u can get bonus points when redeeming...that's a good sign right? LOL
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not taking my chance even though I only buying 20 chocolate bars.

Anyone knows which store in montreal got GPS?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh, really? do you have the link?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I think tomorrow I will buy some chocolate but I will only buy 4 bars in a transaction. I don't trust shoppers to leave points alone and if they originally said one set of points per transaction I don't want to risk it. I will do 2 or 3 lots of bars at the one shoppers and then the same at the other shoppers in town. I'll save the points for holiday redemption.
    Granger and torontogal12 like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

oh, really? do you have the link?
    hi again shoppers... if i redeem this weekend and you have certain items that have 'bonus points' when you buy them... will i earn those points? ex buy dove go fresh and get 1500 poins ... if i redeemed and bought a bunch of dove go fresh will i still get the bonus points?

Like · · Yesterday at 1:38am near Hamilton, Ontario
    pudi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I have no idea how to post a link so i just copied and pasted hope it works!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Maybe you can transfer the points to some other optimum card held by a family memember like spouse , parents etc.

I am not sure , but can the points be redeemed to buy a SDM GC ? ..if so use your points to but a GC..you won't get the bonus redemption but you should be able to get the regular redemtion value , while buying the SDM GC , assuming that you can buy GC with points in the first place

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I am sure a part of this promo is funded by KRAFT i.e they paying SDM money to run this promo or giving a really good cost price to SDM for buying their inventory

Both the Kraft and SDM , head office guys must be pulling their hair out , when they see how peope are using this promo ..lol.

People are actually making money on this deal and getting products for free at the same time
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

awesome, thanks peachies! found the link: https://www.facebook.com/shoppersdru...51000467441191

unfortunately i've got no one who i can transfer points to. i wish you could redeem for a gc, but unfortunately you can't. i'm going to risk it, given peachies' sdm fb link, and save my points. if they take my points away, then back to the store goes all the choco and i'll just take the cash.
    tjthemanto likes this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

thanks everyone for your help!!!!!

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information