User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Trade Guidelines

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm just starting to looking into trading coupons. I get ridiculous amounts & I usually throw out the ones I know I won't use. I saw in my User CP a thing about what you have & want but then it asks for PayPal info, what is that about? I see you're not allowed to sell coupons here :/ I'm confused...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello everyone. New to this site and did a trade but I don't know how or where to rate my trade. Any help would be appreciated.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfamily View Post
    Hello everyone. New to this site and did a trade but I don't know how or where to rate my trade. Any help would be appreciated.
    On the side panel within the message the other trader sent you (I'm assuming you sent private messages to each other) there would be the person's avatar and also the blue trade rating. Click on this trade rating.

This will take you to the users itrader page. There in bold blue writing it says "submit feedback for 'username here'".

If you click this it will take you to the page where you submit your feedback. You would put in that you were the "trader", whether the experience was postive or negative, and also a short blurb about the trade (these show up on the person's trade page for other users to see so you could put in something about the quality of the trade, the speed you got the trade, if there were extras, etc)

Then there's a text box underneath that you can write a personal message to the trader that only they can see if you so desire.

then click "submit" and you're done

ta-da!

hope that helps

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    I'm just starting to looking into trading coupons. I get ridiculous amounts & I usually throw out the ones I know I won't use. I saw in my User CP a thing about what you have & want but then it asks for PayPal info, what is that about? I see you're not allowed to sell coupons here :/ I'm confused...
    I think you are referring to the coupon trading list form - don't fill that out if you don't want to. I think it actually is referring to the fact that SC will send you money if you posts a certain number of times. It does not have to do with paying for coupons.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks FlyingDutch for the info. Going to try it now.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfamily View Post
    Thanks FlyingDutch for the info. Going to try it now.
    you're welcome!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Great post! Glad there are guidelines to help people from getting ripped off (or at least trying which is better than nothing)
    Back in the coupon game! Trade List updated often! Check it out!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Edited first post. A user seems to think its ok to scam newbies as long as they agree. Sigh.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Hi there Thanks for the post being new trying to find out all the proper ways of what is allowed,is not etc,
    My question is and may seem silly but as for GC is there a set amount of coupons you need to trade for?
    EX,a $5.00 GF for 10.00 coupons is this how it is done???,not to familiar with paypal,except what I bought from them for x mas so going that route all new,
    Thanks with out all this help ful info I will be so so lost,lol
    Deb

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/257044-...-2-0-a-canada/
    This link has a list of the typical trade rates for GCs / Stamps / PINs and codes etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thanks for the tip will check it out,I this want to follow the guidelines,
    Thanks again,Deb

April
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Once I have put my list of coupons for trade and my wishlist in my profile, does it automatically appear in the Coupon trading section or is there somewhere else I have to put my lists as well?

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by april7 View Post
    Once I have put my list of coupons for trade and my wishlist in my profile, does it automatically appear in the Coupon trading section or is there somewhere else I have to put my lists as well?
    No it doesn't. You would need to create a thread in the "coupon trading" area, usually putting a few of the choice coupons in the title and indicating if you have them "FT" (for trade) or "LF" (looking for) and then in the body of that first thread message you can copy and paste your lists.

Then as you make trades or want to add things you can go back to this post and edit it to make the necessary changes (adding coupons you are now wanting, deleting those you no longer have or which you no longer want on your wish list, etc).

You are also allowed to "bump" (reply to your own thread in order to move it up to keep it on the front trade page) ONCE a day. Bumping more than once a day will bother people and it doesn't make it fair to others who also are posting threads with their lists.

Hope that helps!

April
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    No it doesn't. You would need to create a thread in the "coupon trading" area, usually putting a few of the choice coupons in the title and indicating if you have them "FT" (for trade) or "LF" (looking for) and then in the body of that first thread message you can copy and paste your lists.

Then as you make trades or want to add things you can go back to this post and edit it to make the necessary changes (adding coupons you are now wanting, deleting those you no longer have or which you no longer want on your wish list, etc).

You are also allowed to "bump" (reply to your own thread in order to move it up to keep it on the front trade page) ONCE a day. Bumping more than once a day will bother people and it doesn't make it fair to others who also are posting threads with their lists.

Hope that helps!
    Thank you!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by april7 View Post
    Thank you!
    welcome! happy trading!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information