User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DianneS

Thread: Walmart Queensborough

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not sure if any of you shop at the Queensborough Walmart, but change has come! I just had a chat with the CSM I always see when I'm couponing, and apparently they're no longer accepting multiples of tear pad coupons. If it's an internet coupon, an insert coupon, etc. they will take more than one, but any coupon that comes from a tear pad there's a limit of one per person PER DAY. Craziness. She said the policy was intended to stop people stealing tear pads and selling them. Makes sense buuuuttt.... It's still annoying.

I'm tempted to convert to Guildford Walmart. I've been there before and the cashiers seem pretty green but they're at least coupon friendly.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

ugh! couponing at Queensborough is such a pain in the ass. Ive had nothing but troubles there... just because I have more then 1 of a particular tear pad doesnt mean that I ripped off an entire tear pad or bought it on ebay...this just doesnt seem right to me...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I was told last time I was at Guildford Walmart that they can choose to limit shoppers to 6 of any one coupon. Just an FYI....I still think that's pretty reasonable.
    tink30 likes this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I agree Dianne 6 is fair but 1 per person is terrible! Hopefully this doesn't spread to other stores.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I was at Walmart Queensborough yesterday. I was buying 4 products that I had coupons for. I successfully used--with no mention of multiples being an issue the following. Product 1--6 items, 6 tearpad coupons. Product 2--2 items, 2 coupons from booklets/leaflets. Product 3--2 items, 2 printable coupons. Product 4--5 items, 5 flyer coupons. All coupons very carefully read while I chatted with the young couple behind me. They were very interested in coupons etc. Doesn't prove anything as things vary a lot, but just reporting my experience.

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Maybe they aren't enforcing it, but I have stopped shopping there. There are so many stores around, it's not worth my hassle to go there and I just take my business elsewhere. My new fav is the Coquitlam Superstore

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I agree, Queensborough sucks ass. Everytime without fail I get rejected, and they don't even honour overages. This isn't a one time thing, I have been rejected numerous times, by different cashiers. Grandview Wal-mart is still the place to be.

Thread Information