User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: No frills making price matching easier :)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I work at no frills as a cashier, and a few weeks ago we recieved an email from our HO letting us know that as of week 37 our flier will no longer include the " no multi buy" clause in the fine print and that we were to immediately start matching all of the 2 for $5 deals or 3 for $5 or whatever. It was asking us to be more lenient when it comes to limits and also for which stores we match ( our store already matches every flier) but this is such great news I am sure if we recieved this email all no frills have and I did check and the clause is off the newest flier so happy price matching everyone
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thank you so much for the great news!!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

That will be great ! Thanks for sharing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

great thanks my no frills always allowed this as they are great with me . But they stopped taking printables even though i they always got there money back from mine . But people jerked them

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

my NF does not match Chinese store flyer.

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I did not even know that there was a multi buy clause in the flyer, iloveagreatdeal.

I stopped going to my local No Frills because they were making up rules as they went along, and when I asked them to show me where the rules are posted, they said the manager made up these rules.

I am guessing that other customers are not too happy, so No Frills is making a change to get customers back to their stores -- at least to the stores that were losing customers.

I also think that with Target coming, No Frills has realized that they should try to hold on to loyal customers and also bring back the old customers.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks ... I think every No Fills can has their own rules ... so go to those which are nicer ...

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I looooooove the no frills I go to!! I am so pumped about the multi buy price matching because there's been many a time I've missed out on a deal because they wouldn't price match them. I'm gonna be ready this week for sure!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Thanks for the info! I really like the cashiers at the NF near me. Never have a problem with coupons and I love that. Now I have no excuse not to PM.
    DianneS likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My local No Frills is horrible for price matching so I no longer shop there anymore. They are sooooooo picky when it comes to matching produce. Also, package labels have to match too. Are you kidding me?!? I swear they just made these rules up. Needless to say, I don't think No Frills can do anything to get me back in their stores now...I'm happily price matching at my local RCSS! I don't miss No Frills at all.
    walkonby likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find it a turn off to price match at no frills for the simple fact that mine always requires to call the main person supervising the cashiers, come over, write the price of each item and double check the flyer so I'm not cheating them (never would anyway), and then take a copy of the receipt. Basically, it takes twice the amount of time to price match there but i do not have this issue at any other single place I price match at. I normally like to shop there but over the price matching issue and considering choosing a different main grocery store. I'm not a huge price matcher but when I do it, I don't want to feel like it's a major hassel and takes twice as long as it should and for one or two darn price matches.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I have a family member that works at No Frills and I am very well known there I always go to the cashiers that I know and they never have had any problems!

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iloveagreatdeal View Post
    I work at no frills as a cashier, and a few weeks ago we recieved an email from our HO letting us know that as of week 37 our flier will no longer include the " no multi buy" clause in the fine print and that we were to immediately start matching all of the 2 for $5 deals or 3 for $5 or whatever. It was asking us to be more lenient when it comes to limits and also for which stores we match ( our store already matches every flier) but this is such great news I am sure if we recieved this email all no frills have and I did check and the clause is off the newest flier so happy price matching everyone
    Thanks, will they be price matching Asian supermarkets?
    Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Thanks, will they be price matching Asian supermarkets?
    Mine always does as long as it is the same product. Eg. It has to state green seedless grapes from Mexico then they will do that or if the size is listed. I find a lot of Asian market ads do not list the product properly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information