User Tag List

Page 775 of 2551 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 825 875 1275 1775 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 38251
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here's the pic,lol..

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

last night we went to kelseys - so so good! we had the 4 cheese spinich dip, i had a garden salad DH had caesar, my meal was some amazing veggie pasta with portabello mushrooms, artichoke hearts, broccoli, spinich and a balsamic sauce. dh had a cheese tortelini. had to roll ourselves out of the reastaurant.
    for dinner tonight we had ham, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and baked beans. num!
    Natalka, harbie, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got some ground turkey on sale today. I made turkey chili...served with garlic bread and salad (not shown).
    Toppings were a dollop of sour cream, some shredded cheddar and pan fried mushrooms (had to be separated cooked because of picky eaters).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, harbie, cabmonk and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Looks delicious. Funny that they will eat zucchini but not mushrooms. I've never understood sour cream/cheese on chili because it was never served that way to me, but it is two things I love so I suppose I should probably stay away from it (for my waistlines sake) the next time I make chili cause I think I would probably go overboard on it

Dinner tonight was an impromptu trip to my parents place for my Dad to help me with a car trouble. Ended up with beer-can chicken, sautéed cauliflower, carrots and zucchini from my granddads garden and baked potatoes. Dessert was cinnamon rolls I made yesterday (pic in the "Last thing you baked" thread).
    Natalka, harbie, attitash and 3 others like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Funny that they will eat zucchini but not mushrooms.
    Funny that you should mention it, alicia, the youngest son was on his second serving of chili when he asked what that "stuff" was...after he found out it was zucchini, he made sure to pick out every little piece.

I rarely follow recipes, but this one had sour cream and shredded cheese in it, so thought I'd try it too. I usually add shredded cheddar to my beef-based chill anyway.
    attitash, ninna, alicia and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Chili and pasta for the guys - what I eat depends upon what I am able to or should after having a tooth pulled this aft.
    harbie, cabmonk, attitash and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Oh Natalka I feel for you I have some great smoothie and soup recipes if you want lol. Here;s to a super speedy recovery

Last night was Red Baron cheese pizza and homemade caesar salad. Tonight is most likely going to be the greek style orzo salad with bbq chicken but we'll see if that changes

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good luck Nat..

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

corn corn CORN!! hahaha. I just sang that out loud as I was typing. Anyone like opera?

I'm pretty excited. We're having a corn roast tonight. Those suckers have been soaking since last night and I can't wait. I love that smokey flavour they get from a fire. We didn't do nearly enough corn roasts this year in my opinion.

Oh. And hot dogs. Which is a total prostitution of an otherwise fine supper of fire roasted corn, but what the heck else can you roast over an open fire?

And there will be very few dishes. BONUS!!!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Had lunch but not sure about dinner yet.

Lunch: pot pies with more glazzed carrots and potatoes.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

On second though dinner will probably be more lasagna but with fries,lol.
    attitash and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

My granddaughter spends Mondays with me after school, so she requested Tacos, I am thinking I will be turning mine into a taco salad, and I will probably cave and make tator tots for her!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DFiance made BBQ chicken and I cooked a broccoli/cheese sidekick. Also made a side salad. Got the job done.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    DFiance made BBQ chicken and I cooked a broccoli/cheese sidekick. Also made a side salad. Got the job done.
    Nothing wrong with sidekicks esp when they're on sale,lol.
    attitash likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

My usual menu planning has been out of the window lately due to my "baby brain" and strange food aversions that seem to come and go (and oh boy, is that annoying!!). Case in point: DH wanted to barbecue last night, and although he wanted meat, I just couldn't deal with anything "meatier" than portobello mushroom caps.

Tonight, I just decided, will be homemade pizza - homemade crust and sauce with homegrown garlic, tomatoes and peppers on top (cheese will be the only commercial ingredient!), with a side of roasted broccoli - I do it in a foil pack with a few daubs of butter/margarine, some granulated garlic and herbs - it also works to cook over a camp stove!

Dessert will be pumpkin pudding - I make it in individual-serving cups with a recipe that includes fresh mashed pumpkin, spices, an egg, a bit of plain yogurt and a few teaspoons of maple syrup, with a few extra teaspoons of maple syrup for DH's helping as he likes things much sweeter than I do Yes, it's basically pie without crust as I am not partial to pie crust and it's actually a reasonably healthy dessert when you remove the crust! :D
    harbie, cabmonk, attitash and 2 others like this.

Thread Information