User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: my shopping cart rant ....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Not returning the cart is one of my biggest pet peeves! It's one thing to lift it on a grassy or raised area where the cart is secure if the cart returns are far away - I get it some of us are busy sometimes, but really? Put your carts back people

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I don't because it creates jobs. Costco ha an entire shift just for cart collection, so I make sure they have a job to come to work for.
    gone shopping!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

We had a huge discussion about this in the Tea Room awhile go. It shocked me how many people don't put theirs back. It drives me bonkers cause it takes up a parking spot. I have 4 kids and I manage to always get my cart back-you can too!

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Not a problem here anymore. All the carts now require .25 to 1.00 to get. I love it when people don't put the cart away, that's ¢ in my pocket
    Our Extra Foods is like that and there is never ever a single cart lieing around out of place. I love it! It's $1 here.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

That is what caused the first 2 dents in my brand new car (a few years back) - I came out of the grocery store and found it smashed right into my car ...I am now even more angry when I see people do that and often call them out on it. And yes as someone has mentioned - the stores that require a deposit to use the carts often prevent people from leaving them, but when they don't - money in my pocket for sure

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Absolutely no excuse for not taking 1 minute to put back your cart. Laziness at it's best!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

here is another one .... my neighbor has a shopping cart on their lawn ... it looks terrible and it has been sitting there for MONTHS. ... of course it is on the side of their house but I can still see it ... gggrrrr .. everytime I walk or drive by I roll my eyes to the heavens ...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information