User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: (UPDATED) Post flyers early on SmartCanucks & get free gift cards

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by llamadelray View Post
    I have heard from several ex-bloggers that he doesn't pay up, and they are left asking for months and month and then end up leaving the blog/forum completely disappointed, you must have seen the threads on here from gretchen.

This is the problem... too many rumours spreading around. I wish people would check facts before accusing me of things.

Anyways I can tell you really like me. Welcome to the forum

I just went over your message and each one of the 12 posts you made break SC's terms of use and are negative. Please try being nice and positive, it's not that hard.

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

while this is a great idea, posting the flyers before they are published can get you in a LOT of trouble. it lets the competition see flyers ahead of time and can influence sales a lot. companies wait til thursday morning to post flyers so that their competition does not have time to reprint their flyer with new pricing to match or beat sales

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Most people posting them early are likely getting them in their flyer bags
    cabmonk and flyingdutch like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

exactly.... and most companies plan their flyers weeks in advance of their printing (in order to print that volume if nothing else)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Most people posting them early are likely getting them in their flyer bags

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got our walmart flyer in the mail box on a monday once,lol. We have never gotten a walmart flyer before or since.
    and I know someone that delivers flyers for the local news paper. They said they get them really early but since they don't have many people to deliver flyers it takes them almost all week. Once they were so short staffed they were still delivering them on a sat.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Sat, Sep 8th, 2012 at 04:22 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

People who post Canadian Tire flyer shoulg get a bonus ..lol ..its like 48 pages

I have seen Freshco flyer like 2 pages and then WM, CT , Hoe Depot etc , whih are like 40 pages
    flyingdutch and PurpleBunny89 like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

yeah but more people want to see the grocery flyers so it could be seen they add more value too
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm in rural Ontario and am still waiting for my Shopper's Drug Mart flyer (it's now Monday morning!) Thanks to everyone who posts the flyers on SC, I would be lost without this!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

While I love the idea of being able to see flyers early (I get mine on thursdays, the nerve of them!), I really dislike the fact that some are blurry. What's the point of posting a flyer early if the pages are so blurry and unreadable? It's doing my head in. I would rather someone post a flyer late with clear images than someone rushing to post a flyer early with a really shaky camera.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

These early flyer posts are like heads up for us, if you want clear images you can always find them on http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

But I think the main concern about people posting really blurry crappy images that you can't read. These people might just be posting early and not really caring how crappy the flyer comes out as long as they get the credit for the early post..
    FallenPixels and flyingdutch like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Most of them have been readable enough for me to make my list and just check details with the OP on certain items (which I often have to do with clear pics anyway as the text is small)
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Most of them have been readable enough for me to make my list and just check details with the OP on certain items (which I often have to do with clear pics anyway as the text is small)
    Oh yeah me too for most part..some of the metro flyer was so small I was like are those fish sticks that are on sale 2/$6.00, I got the actual flyer on their site and it was fish sticks.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Usually the Sobeys and also Freshco ( owned by Sobeys ) flyer's are up by Wed night ( midnight ) on their website , as their flyer now starts on Thu.

This is for ON , not sure about Atlantic provinces.
    No, unfortunately the Atlantic Sobeys flyer isn't on their website until noon (not a minute before, lol) on Thursday, and the sale starts on Friday. I don't get the flyers at my house until Thursday evening.

No one has posted Atlantic Sobeys flyers early. I guess they must be hard to come by...
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    But I think the main concern about people posting really blurry crappy images that you can't read. These people might just be posting early and not really caring how crappy the flyer comes out as long as they get the credit for the early post..
    Well that's the thing! Could it be people are posting really crappy images just to get gift cards? If so, then I'm very annoyed. Meanwhile, the people who have good readable images but weren't "quick enough" to post are left out. The gift card incentive is a great bonus SC is offering but for me, the crappy images are not working as a "heads up" either.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information