User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: SDM ON Oct 13-14, Double Double Promo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last year when I used my bonus pts coupon the cashier made me spend 100.00 after my coupons and before tax. She wouldn't scan my coupon until they end and I had to purchase more stuff to get to 100.00.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

love love love these days at sdm, timmies cards woooooooo

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i was just sitting here thinking.. they want us to spend $75 or less depending oh how many coupons you have to lower your OOP and you only get $20 back. hmm. thinking i'm going to pick up maybe 3 things with coupons and walk about happy with more money in my pocket. i'll wait for the next 20x
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Uummm Physician Formula is 30% off and 2,000 points.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

do you have to spend 75$ after coupons or before coupons to get the gift cards? and also can you combine the 16000 bp wuspend 100$?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    do you have to spend 75$ after coupons or before coupons to get the gift cards? and also can you combine the 16000 bp wuspend 100$?

I would love to know if we can combine them?

I remember last year, I used the 16000 pts coupon with 20 x pts promotions, I only get 20 x pts, did not get the 16000pts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

with the GCs promotion, is it still like before where the cash register would tell the cashier to give out the cards or they can refuse and make you get a full $75 after coupon?

About the 16000 bonus coupon, from earlier thread someone said it's a hit and miss situation. I don't really want to risk spending so much just to find out on Nov 15 that I won't be getting the points. By then it's over 1 month and I can't even return the stuff if it didn't work out. I'll just spend $75 and wait for the 20x event. Just a few more and I can do 2 top level redemptions.
    hcao and Tabby40 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    with the GCs promotion, is it still like before where the cash register would tell the cashier to give out the cards or they can refuse and make you get a full $75 after coupon?

About the 16000 bonus coupon, from earlier thread someone said it's a hit and miss situation. I don't really want to risk spending so much just to find out on Nov 15 that I won't be getting the points. By then it's over 1 month and I can't even return the stuff if it didn't work out. I'll just spend $75 and wait for the 20x event. Just a few more and I can do 2 top level redemptions.

i asked on their fb page today if i could combine promos and was told yes...sounds too good to be true but we shall see what happens!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by justamy View Post
    i asked on their fb page today if i could combine promos and was told yes...sounds too good to be true but we shall see what happens!!
    The coupon is good until the end of month so by then there should be another 20x events which I'll try to combine it.

I wonder if maybe the odd is better with the gift cards event than with points event. Maybe they won't notice that GCs were issued, only measly base points and will give us the bonus points?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

for the 16,000 points coupon for spending over $100, it says right on the coupon at the bottom, cannot combine with our point offers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The coupon is good until the end of month so by then there should be another 20x events which I'll try to combine it.

I wonder if maybe the odd is better with the gift cards event than with points event. Maybe they won't notice that GCs were issued, only measly base points and will give us the bonus points?

And it states that can't be used on prepaid cards ie gift cards! Don't try to fool the system!!! :D
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have used those points coupons before with promo's with GC's. I HAVE gotten the points in the past. But you WILL NOT get the points if you use it on a 20x day or 18,500 point day.

PammieD likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I don't think Decaf means where your BUYING giftcards. I think he/she means with this weekend's event/other event's where you get a bonus giftcard instead of points.
    Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    And it states that can't be used on prepaid cards ie gift cards! Don't try to fool the system!!! :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

All stores are different with whether or not they WANT to give you the giftcards. As long as you spend $75 BEFORE taxes and coupons you qualify for the giftcard. What you need to do is watch the screen after they have put through all your coupons and when they hit total make sure a popup comes up that says you qualified for the promo..it will say "Issue promo". If they argue with you point that out to them. They don't like to give it to you and will argue with you until they are blue in the face. Also make sure you point out that coupons are a form of tender. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It definitely makes sense! And it should work for you..but don't quote me on that. I know in the past I have used BP coupons like that with the promo's that give out GCs and they have worked. But that's been awhile. I know that you will NOT get the points if you use those BP coupons on 20x or 18,500 point promos. Good luck and I hope it works for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodlegirl View Post
    okay so I had a question for the SDM points masters......I wanted to use the 16000bp wus $100 in combination with this 2x$10 gc promo.

Spend $100 then get 16000 points (like $20) then, get 2x $10 another $20 in value ($100-$40 = $60 actual of of pocket after promos)

So I was going to get:

4x soft soap 1.99 ea 8.96 2.96
    4x Playtex tampons 5.99 23.96 7.96
    4x ob tampons 2.99 11.96 3.96
    2x Royal tp 4.49 8.98 6.98
    2x eggs 1.99 3.98 2.98

Pre/Post Coupon Amount
    $ 57.84 / $24.84

Difference to get to Promo Level $42.16
    So if I spend that just on random stuff to get to the amount needed.....42.16+24.84= $67 plus taxes to get $40 back in promos?

so the true out of pocket is $27 plus taxes for $100 plus taxes worth of stuff? Does this make any sense?
    PammieD likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information