User Tag List

Thread: Dole salad kits

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just tried the one of the four new Dole salad kits.

I tried the Southwest Salad kit, the price was $3.99 and it was 298g, enough for two or three decent sized portions. Four small portions.

Inside the kit was Doles own Southwest ranch dressing, which was a mixutre of ranch dressing and taco seasoning. A small sour cream, cheddar cheese, and tortilla pieces.

I was impressed with the portions of all previously mentioned except for the cheese, they coud add a bit more in the package and noone would complain.

The salad was quite good, far from boring. It was a nice change from my normal garden salad. My only qualm was that the dressing is a tad bit too spicy for my own tastes. If I were to describe the hotness by the chicken wing scale of mild, medium, hot and suicide the dressing was hot.

Overall I would give this product four stars. I look quite forward to trying out the other salads, and reviewing them as well. The other salad kits available are Asian Island Crunch, Country garden, and Perfect harvest. They have had a Caesar kit for a while now too that i'm quite interested in trying.

I'm also interested in hearing others review there impressions if they have tried the salad kits.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Oct 11th, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Although I have not yet tried them, I did win a free voucher. As soon as it arrives, I'll try anotherone so that I too can give a review....but one you posted does sounds like it's right up my alley too....hot n' spicy

MissBobloblaw RULES
    and so do my new GREEN shoes

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

The Asian Crunch is really good. I would have liked a bigger portion of the noodles but the dressing is great.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ya I agree, but honestly its a waste of money!!! you can get 3 salad bowls with buying your own stuff instead of buying a bag with all of it. Way cheaper!
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Thread Information