User Tag List

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: What do you think trades should be worth 2.0

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

what is a fair coupon value (I'm looking for coupons not stamps or GC) for these

FREE JUICE (on purchase of 2 refrigerated OASIS Juices or SMOOTHIES 1.75L, get 1 free OASIS juice product - 8x200ml, 5x200ml or 3x200ml) exp. Dec. 31, 2012,
    UPC *2250910

thanks
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Sun, Oct 14th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

About $2-3 reg-high value, although they are free, they are only free when you buy two other produces so not FPC
    jasperandchar likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

What should samples be worth in trades? I'm soon going to start looking for crest whitestrip samples and Im not sure what to ofer.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

now that you can no longer double dip stouffers pins, how much is the going rate for regular coupons? high value coupons?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

31 pins = $10 GC
    1 pin = $0.32 GC

Then go by what you would trade a GC for in those amounts (3 pins = $1 GC value etc)
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmlskk01 View Post
    What should samples be worth in trades? I'm soon going to start looking for crest whitestrip samples and Im not sure what to ofer.
    That would really depend on the person who has them, personally if we were trading anyway, a couple of coupons I would use to help cover postage would be fine. If you have someone with more than 1-2 they would get bulkier and need additional postage
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Is it unreasonable when asking for Amazon.com codes to ask for a slightly lower value?

Say for a $10 .com code value that at say $7.50 in a store gc

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

depends on the person, some value them $for$
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    depends on the person, some value them $for$
    I know, I just wanted to see what others felt.

I just feel if I have to "spend" $XXX on a GC for trade I might as well just go by an Amazon code. These codes are mostly won through things like SB ans SP so all people spend is some clicking time to get them.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Lots of store GCs are from MIR or survey sites too, not everyone is buying them
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I think what FP said is correct and exactly why you're wondering this. Yes it would be silly to buy a $10 GC to trade for a $10 code. If you received a GC from mail-in or survey or another trade and used that to trade for .com code that would be a good way to avoid spending your own $$ - Also, sometimes seeking out the codes is why you're not getting it for less than value. Wait until someone is trading them and wants to just get rid of them. I wouldn't trade $10/$10 unless they were from similar places -
    Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Is it unreasonable when asking for Amazon.com codes to ask for a slightly lower value?

Say for a $10 .com code value that at say $7.50 in a store gc

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

What does everyone value the Sunlight FPCs at? I would never pay the maximum value of $9.15 for the product...I've often seen it go on sale for $4 at SDM (I use liquid only!) so would $4 be fair in your opinion? With the use of coupons I can bring it down even further so I'm kinda stuck on this one.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

All FPCs should be sale value of the item
    flyingdutch, Panthera and Tbites like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Unless you have multiples of the same FPC then I think there is a convenience of max value. So you can use your coupons next time or simply not have to look around for a sale? For some that might make it worth more than half value. I think FPCs are half value anyway so it would be worth $4.50 ish IMHO. I find the cereal ones kinda tricky because if you trade half value and KNOW that there is a promo of some kind that allows for a $10 coupon or $5 GC or whatever and you know the other person is gonna get a great deal from your FPC then I might expect full value in that instance. If you're trading for multiples I would think that 3 of them might be worth $10 in GC or other FPC value. I would hope people are throwing in a little extra when trading.

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    What does everyone value the Sunlight FPCs at? I would never pay the maximum value of $9.15 for the product...I've often seen it go on sale for $4 at SDM (I use liquid only!) so would $4 be fair in your opinion? With the use of coupons I can bring it down even further so I'm kinda stuck on this one.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

oh I had no idea this thread existed, very useful.

can we add the Kelloggs mail in rebates. I was kinda blasted for wanting a $4 Walmart gift card for 2 $5 Kelloggs card MIR, if I remember correctly, the person claimed they would usually go for $2 in coupons. I just got $10 in Kelloggs cards mailed to my friends address. Made more sense to me, than to trade for two $1 coupons.

Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information