User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: SDM ON Oct 13-14, Double Double Promo

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    It definitely makes sense! And it should work for you..but don't quote me on that. I know in the past I have used BP coupons like that with the promo's that give out GCs and they have worked. But that's been awhile. I know that you will NOT get the points if you use those BP coupons on 20x or 18,500 point promos. Good luck and I hope it works for you!
    I second that! It should work, you should get bonus points with gift card promos like this etc...however, as we all know, SDM cashiers are sometimes a different breed! lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    179 (100%)

Bring in a copy of their coupon policy, from their FB page. It clearly states that you can use coupons and that they count towards the total value of the $75.00.
    I usually show it to a manager before I shop, so that when I get to the cash and he/she argues with me, I let them know that I already spoke with someone.
    I shop super early in the morning so that neither the manager or the cashier are stressed and have the time to talk to me...if they are less frustrated the conversation usually goes well.

I have also spoken with head office about combining bonus points coupons and gc's and they said that was fine...but not with bonus points days (e.g., 20x or 18,500).

Hope this helps
    hcao, dahliagrower and PammieD like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

ok, got my double double gift cards plus 20,000 bonus points(whathelped me to come to 3 mega redemptions in december)
    bought 1 biotherm blue therapy serum for $65(with free gift and 20,000 bonuspoints---offer ends tomorrow) and 1 tube voltaren creme(10xpoints event) and i got the $10 shoppers card plus $10 tims card. love it.
    hcao likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used the save $20 when you spend $100 and still got the double double promo. When she punched in the code for the $20 off the machine took 20% off of each item so the receipt is super long.
    hcao likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I second that! It should work, you should get bonus points with gift card promos like this etc...however, as we all know, SDM cashiers are sometimes a different breed! lol
    Wish I have seen this before I head out to SDM. I didn't even dare to use the bonus coupon, I made $75 purchase 2x.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I also have 2 copies of the 16,000 bonus points WUB $100

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Wondering was the coupon for 16,000 bonus points WUB $100 emailed or post mailed?

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by free*is*best View Post
    Wondering was the coupon for 16,000 bonus points WUB $100 emailed or post mailed?
    Snail mail

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thanks PammieD,

I found one coupon receive 16,000 when you spend $100.

Receive when they had their 50 years celebration week, but coupon says points will be received by Nov 15th. But also says can not be combined with other offers. Not sure if I want to give it a try.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

I was turned away. Had $86 before coupons, got it down to $53 and they told me NO it had to be after coupons..I fought and fought and tried to bring up the thing on facebook someone mentioned earlier but no go..can anyone help?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erinjuly4 Join Swagbucks!! Best site to earn free gift cards!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information