User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chance To Receive Honorarium Up To $5,000

http://www.campbellsoupcompany.com/ideas/default.aspx

Here you’ll see a list of frequently asked questions about submitting ideas to Campbell Soup Company.
    Q: What happens to my idea after it is submitted?

A: First we review your submission to ensure that it is complete and that it fits within the scope of Campbell's current business. If it does, it will be forwarded to the appropriate Campbell representative for review.
    Q: Once I submit my information, how long before I hear back from someone?

A: The evaluation of submitted ideas can take up to 3-6 months.
    Q: How do I contact you to check on the status of my submission?

A: We do not provide status updates for idea submissions during the review process. If any further information is needed, we will contact you.
    Q: Why can't you accept confidential information?

A: To avoid misunderstandings and to follow Campbell procedures for handling confidential information, we do not accept confidential information during the initial phase of the process. If, after our preliminary review, we are interested in pursuing your idea further, we may propose a process that will permit us to receive information about your idea that you regard as confidential. This process may include signing a separate agreement setting forth the scope of the material to be considered as confidential, the time period for any confidentiality obligations, and any other mutually agreeable terms and conditions.
    Q: If I am not comfortable submitting my idea over the Internet, is there another way I can do so?

A: Yes. If you wish you can download a printable version (Adobe® Acrobat® required) of the Terms and Conditions and the Idea Submission Form, fill them out manually, and mail them to:
    Ideas for Innovation
    Campbell Soup Company
    One Campbell Place
    Camden, NJ 08103-1799
    Alternatively, you may request copies of these forms by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
    Q: If I live outside the United States, can I submit ideas through Campbell's Ideas for Innovation Web site?

A: We welcome submissions from people who live anywhere in the world.
    Q: Will I receive compensation for my submitted idea?

A: As stated in the Terms and Conditions, if your idea is protected or potentially protectable by a valid and issued patent, any license or transfer of your rights, and compensation for your idea, if any, will be set forth as part of a separate written agreement between Campbell and you. If your idea is not protected or protectable by a valid and issued patent, but is original and novel to Campbell, and is adopted by the Company, then Campbell, in its sole discretion, may award you an honorarium. The amount of the honorarium, if any, will be determined solely by Campbell, based on the Company’s reasonable judgment, but will in no event exceed $5,000. The receipt of such an honorarium shall be in full payment of any claim you may have against the Company related to the idea you are submitting.
    Q: Should I have my idea patented before submitting it to you?

A: Even if you believe that your idea may be eligible for patent protection, it is not necessary that you patent it before submitting it to us for review. However, we recommend that you consult with an attorney or other advisor before submitting it to Campbell.
    Q: If Campbell decides not to pursue my idea, will you tell me why?

A: We do not provide the reasons for our decisions regarding ideas submitted for review.
    Q: What if I have additional questions about Campbell's idea submission process that were not addressed here?

A: Please send any questions you may have about Campbell’s idea submission process to [email protected]. However, please do not submit your idea to this e-mail address. Any idea submissions received at this e-mail address will be immediately deleted
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

cool, thanks. I submitted an idea for lower sodium levels. Their "healthy request" line is just a scam. Calculate the actual whole bowl of soup and compare it to the REAL daily value of sodium of only 1500 mg of sodium. The laws are changing in 2010 for sodium levels, so many companies are getting on the bandwagon early for lower sodium contents, but their attempts are 1/2 -***.
    Maybe they will listen? Nahhhhh! LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice!
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

lol, seems like fun

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thank you