User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post

Only have 1 store here, and 2 cashiers one next to another, was thinking to go back again after 3 hours while I was passing by, but I don't think many people go to their store with the coupon, so, believe they still remember me. End up not going back. Maybe some other day then

I got to say, other than this deal, I didn't find any good deal down there, not sure about you guys, also it has this plastic smell in the store, and the displays and supplies look like a dollar store, however, Dollar Rama is more more organized and has much more stuff.
    I really don't think they care that much they just know they are only allowed 4 on the one receipt. I go back till my coupons run out. It's going in my xmas baskets

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melody113 View Post
    I really don't think they care that much they just know they are only allowed 4 on the one receipt. I go back till my coupons run out. It's going in my xmas baskets
    Ya i'm going to have to agree. I was there on saturday, and my cashier looked out to lunch LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

lol i have had cashiers refuse to do it... saying there is a limit for a reason!.... snobby b's

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Thanks so much for posting this deal - I've never been in there or seen a flyer so I would never have known about this. There's one right near the place where I started working last week. I got 3 (only had 3 coupons) and it came to $0.84 including tax. Awesome!

I didn't see any other good deals, but since they price match, it's right near my work, and I don't have a car, I'll probably be in there every week or so getting deals from other stores that aren't easy for me to get to.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    Thanks so much for posting this deal - I've never been in there or seen a flyer so I would never have known about this. There's one right near the place where I started working last week. I got 3 (only had 3 coupons) and it came to $0.84 including tax. Awesome!

I didn't see any other good deals, but since they price match, it's right near my work, and I don't have a car, I'll probably be in there every week or so getting deals from other stores that aren't easy for me to get to.

You must have missed the herbal Essence shampoo on for $2 so used my $1 coupons on them. Was in again today for another 4 dawn they will go great in my baskets.Also there was an old sign for the liquid purex 2x with fabric softner for $4.97 so bought that and used my $1 coupon

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

I am soooo stocked up on shampoo and conditioner (12 or 13 bottles of each - just for myself!) and laundry stuff (more than 6 months' worth stocked up) so even if I had seen those I would have had to restrain myself, haha

Where are the Herbal Essences coupons from?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

wow never heard of this but there's one somewhat close by
    thanks!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Hmmm, I know some cashier definitely care about it, just want less trouble So you actually went back in again and again?

The cashier I had last time just staring at me and saying is that all? I still have some coupon left, got to run back again. Wish I could run multiple purchases one after another. If you run back again, you might as well ask them to put in two receipts

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was there the other day. They had Toblerone bars 3X$5.00. I bought only one bar, which rang up at $1.66. I used my $1 off coupon, so got the bar, regularly $1.97 for $.66!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I also saw the sign, but still feel cheaper to get in WalMart with the 0.97, as you only pay the tax

Quote Originally Posted by travel-mum View Post
    I was there the other day. They had Toblerone bars 3X$5.00. I bought only one bar, which rang up at $1.66. I used my $1 off coupon, so got the bar, regularly $1.97 for $.66!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

interesting

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I have a good friend who works at The Bargain Shop and you're right, she could not possibly care less. She just wants to make it to the end of the day so she can go home.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Anyone know any special this week for the Bargain shop? I just didn't have that much time to visit them, still got lots of Dawn coupon, think can never find such a good deal anymore

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went to the bargain shop for the first time last week n they do have some great bargains... i picked up my Crest SpinBrush for 14.88 and i seen the same thing at Shopper's Drugmart for 25.99!!!

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am so jealous we don't have one

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information