User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think I'm getting it for the most part now! Just to clarify if it says in rewards Nice and Easy $1.. they'll give me $1 for a N&E UPC?..

Also.. I'm curious if anyone has the credit card or reward card.. Also it says for some restaurants (eastside M's) to send receipt, but another listing says show card.. Do I do both? How does the reward card work?
    Last edited by Nat; Fri, Mar 27th, 2009 at 10:01 AM.
    ~* Give the Breath of LIFE. Help FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS*~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Is it just baby type products that qualify.. Is there a list of products somewhere.. Trying to find it on the site.. Does it change quarterly what UPCs I'm supposed to collect... Sry I'm a little lost on this program, but would like to join. Thanks!
    Actually I jotted down what products they reimburse but I am also curious of if the flyers items this quarter (let's say january to march 09), will be similar for the next quarter (april to june 09)???

Cos the flyers have different items than the products listed on the website itself...

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have I got this right everyone... In order for futura to pay me I must have accumulated a minimum of $100 and they charge $10 to send me the $. (check the onyl way to get the money?... Anyway to avoid the charge?).. I din't quite understand when to send in my receipts etc.. I see there is a chart saying l
    Season
    Offer Start
    Offer End
    Submission
    Posting
    Fall 2008
    Oct. 1, 2008
    Dec. 31, 2008
    Jan. 15, 2009
    End of Mar. 2009
    Winter 2009
    Jan. 1, 2009
    Mar. 31, 2009
    Apr. 15, 2009
    End of Jun. 2009

Does this mean if I have receipts from btw Jan1-Mar31 I must send them in by Apr 15 or can I hang onto them until I have a bunch and it's actually worth sending it in? What's the posting all about? So sorry for playing 20 questions. I'd just like to comprehend this so I can explain it to other ppl :D. THANKS

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lala-chan View Post
    Actually I jotted down what products they reimburse but I am also curious of if the flyers items this quarter (let's say january to march 09), will be similar for the next quarter (april to june 09)???

Cos the flyers have different items than the products listed on the website itself...
    There's a flyer?

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok I see the flyer!.. What if I don't have a local participating store? Can I just send in the UPCs.. I have purchased a bloody million of those products in the flyer! Do I need to send receipts when I send my UPCs (bc I don't have them)? As well Does anyone (Rach?) know if there is a local participating store in London (I didn't see one when I searched)?

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

I have tonnes of UPCs but I don't know if it's worth my time to send them in....seems like a lot of people are having trouble with redeeming their $ months after sending in the UPCs?

If I were to trade the UPCs here on SC for SDM pts, what would be a standard value?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

does anyone know how long it takes to get my futura rewards card i have been waiting for a few months already?

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaimui22 View Post
    I have tonnes of UPCs but I don't know if it's worth my time to send them in....seems like a lot of people are having trouble with redeeming their $ months after sending in the UPCs?

If I were to trade the UPCs here on SC for SDM pts, what would be a standard value?
    I gave my SDM card to my mother, but I'd be willing to trade you coupons if that helps.. I just started this futura thing the other day (as you can probably see by my million questions lol). Sry of not of much use...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Ok I see the flyer!.. What if I don't have a local participating store? Can I just send in the UPCs.. I have purchased a bloody million of those products in the flyer! Do I need to send receipts when I send my UPCs (bc I don't have them)? As well Does anyone (Rach?) know if there is a local participating store in London (I didn't see one when I searched)?
    Same here Nat, with quite alot of UPCs, but i have no receipts!

Maybe I will just check back on April 1 to see the updated ones if no one knows about it here?!?? If someone knows please tell me about how the flyers work.

Is it REALLY really trouble to claim the UPCs? but I see quite a few request for trading here?? there must be someone getting their money if someone wiling to trade for them?

coupon clipping since Jan'09 | Keep SC great everyone!
    Start more savings! Check out my referral links:
    Swagbucks and Superpoints

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Option 1
    Shop at participating stores (Futura site shows which stores are in your area), purchasing participating products and show your card. The reward amount for each qualifying purchase is added directly to your Furtura account (hold onto your reciepts just in case...not sure if you have to submit) Contact Futura for more info

Option 2
    All you need to do is go to the website and get the mail in tally chart (under earning rewards), they change every quarter. Then collect and tally the UPCs from products on the list (need to have been purchased in last few years--no old from old products) if you are unsure about a specific UPC contact Futura through their website with the product name and UPC # and they will let you know if it qualifies. Only for East Side Marios do you need to submit a receipt. Once every quarter you send in your completed tally chart and upcs, you should collect $10 or more in order to avoid the $2 processing fee. Different products have different values for their UPCs...some also have limits on the number you can submit each quarter.

As for cashing out you can do so only when you get to $100 or more (there is an approx $10 fee for each cash out). Cheques are only sent out a few times a year (refer to website for exact times of year). It does appear that a number of people on here have had issues with cashing out....though I haven't done so myself yet so I can't say what the problem might be. The only thing I can think of is that people didn't realize that they only send cheques out a couple times a year and grew impatient?

I have traded with others on here for UPCs without a problem...some have traded for coupons and various other things, all depends on what you are looking for in exchange.

Hope the info helps!

Last edited by kiwis-mom; Mon, Mar 30th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Kiwis for some detail explaination~

I will be looking forward for the coming quarter....

coupon clipping since Jan'09 | Keep SC great everyone!
    Start more savings! Check out my referral links:
    Swagbucks and Superpoints

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

You're welcome!

Just so everyone knows it appears that Europes Best will no longer be on the Futura list for next quarter so if you have any that you were thinking of submitting or trading do so NOW! The tally chart for this quarter is due by April 15 so you can still send them in or trade with those of us who do submit!

If you have Futura UPCs that you don't want and would like to trade please PM me...we might be able to trade, just let me know what you are looking for.

Cheers

CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

does anyone have a copy of the winter tally sheet? Jan-Mar

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    does anyone have a copy of the winter tally sheet? Jan-Mar
    They have the Spring one up now, but I'm sure if you email them they wil send you the winter one. I just looked quick, but I don't think anything changed.
    https://www.futurarewards.ca/page.aspx?id=1
    Last edited by ame555; Tue, Mar 31st, 2009 at 05:18 PM.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaimui22 View Post

I'll trade for them if you still have some.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information