• 2 Post By mom2katie
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: Make Money with Mega Typers

DowntotheWire
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hello everyone!
    I came across this site, http://www.megatypers.com, that allows you to make some extra money by simply typing in the Captcha codes that come on the screen. You have 15 seconds to type in the code. If you are a great typist, or looking to improve your skills, you can make money, anywhere from 50 cents to 1.50 for every 1000 codes you enter. The faster you type the more you make!

You must have a Paypal account so the money can be sent to you, minimum $3.00 for cashout.

It is quite simple to do, some of the codes are tough to read which takes more time.

Please contact me if you need anymore information or a code to sign up! Please see my signature line as well!

Happy Holidays!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Make some extra money with http://www.megatypers.com Simply type in the Captcha codes and start earning money. You won't get rich but it is money! Who doesn't like money? Please use codes: 4053, 4054, 4055, 4056, 4057, 4058, 4059, 405A, 405B, 405C. Enjoy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This should not be posted in this section. It is neither a paid survey or mystery shopper site, but a rather shady business venture.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There are numerous post online about users not being paid after reaching the cash out minimum. I think this post should be taken down.

DowntotheWire
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2katie View Post
    There are numerous post online about users not being paid after reaching the cash out minimum. I think this post should be taken down.
    Just because I won't sign up for your survey site doesn't mean you should put down a site that I have made money on.bb
    Make some extra money with http://www.megatypers.com Simply type in the Captcha codes and start earning money. You won't get rich but it is money! Who doesn't like money? Please use codes: 4053, 4054, 4055, 4056, 4057, 4058, 4059, 405A, 405B, 405C. Enjoy!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's noy why I posted anything. I looked online, there all sorts of comments about how dubious the site is. It also isn't a paid survey or a mystery shopper site.
    icangarden likes this.

DowntotheWire
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Why is superpoints in this thread? it is not a survey or mystery shopper and yet you are not crabbing at those threads. Swagbucks is not a pure survey site, it shouldnt be in here either then. Think your logic through before posting.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya, are those sites scams

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ya, are those sites scams
    Swagbucks and Superpoints are not scams!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol that's not what I said. She said Swagbucks and Superpoints are discussed in this section. I meant fine they are, but they aren't scams like the site she is promoting
    icangarden and wino2011 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I checked out this site also (megatypers) and looks like it is a scam to me so just be careful if you decide to join it. I'm not going to waste my time with a site that in all likelihood will not pay out. Do your homework before joining any sites...it just takes a few minutes to google megatypers reviews to see what past members are saying.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lol that's not what I said. She said Swagbucks and Superpoints are discussed in this section. I meant fine they are, but they aren't scams like the site she is promoting
    My bad!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

ENOUGH of the bickering, if you have an issue with a thread, report it, a mod will look into it
    aussie likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

DowntotheWire
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If you google any site, whether its swagbucks or superpoints, you will always find a thread saying they are scams.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

There are more threads saying this is a scam than raving about how great it is though. You are welcome to share it, but people are allowed to post in the swagbucks thread that they think it is a scam and it will be allowed here. It is only fair to allow people full information before signing up for something
    icangarden and wino2011 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information