User Tag List

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I was so upset when I entered our newly renovated Sackville ns superstore, that I emailed their head office.

Here is a copy of the letter that I wrote:

Good morning.

I have to share with you an observation I made while visiting our Lower Sackville store. Our store has been newly renovated. For the most part it is a big improvement. For instance, the cash registers are more open, not crammed with racks of junk. I'm sure parents of small children will appreciate that. They have also used the stores on the opposite side to put their new JOE FRESH line of clothing/accessories. The display is wonderul. It's bright and eye catching.

Which brings me to my biggest concern. I was thrilled when superstore (and others) came out with the reusable bags idea (as opposed to the bins). They are inexpensive, convenient, and well..reusable. And superstore's bags you can throw in the washer. Nice.

So I was quite disappointed when I seen at the entrance to the store, 9 televisions blaring ads for JOE FRESH. With the emphasis on the environment, and I'm sure your aware of where Canada ranks in respect to recycling and green house gas emissions. We're one of the worst developed countries. Which is why the gov't implemented the 2 tonne challenge.

I thought it was very environmentally irresponsible of superstore to be running 9 televisions continuously during store hours. Not only the amount of energy that is wasting. But there will be 9 TV sets heading for the landifll a lot sooner than my one household one that is only used a few hours per day.

Please consider what I am saying. Superstore took a big step towards the environment when they implemented the green bins, and the subsequent enviro-bags. You don't need to waste energy like that to advertise a terrific product like your new clothing line. Your displays and friendly staff are all the energy it needs.

Thank you for your time,

Arleen Skidmore
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Very well put!!!
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

it's ok?

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It's really good. I'm interested to hear what they have to say about it.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

No kidding, what a waste of energy!! Who needs 9 TV's going all at once like that
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

it's irritating to listen to as well. i shoulda added "noise pollution".

i'm going to start taking up bets on whether they get back to me or not. i'm betting not.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Someone will respond! Well spoken letter.

Thread Information