User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Ok, let's be honest here...

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I'm really not a gift person at all. Of course there are things that would be nice to have, but not as a gift from anyone but myself lol

I'm pretty impossible. I don't care to get flowers or jewellery (I have a helix pierce & 4 holes for more piercings, but only wear one in the helix full time), I don't use or like perfume, don't care for make up, I despise anyone buying clothes or shoes for me.. I'm not an easy person to shop for in the first place lol

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

SC went bonkers for a moment there

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also do baking & preserving gifts for christmas.People seem to prefer them.For kids I usually go to sales thru out the year & pick up toys & books then. Myself I like stuff people have made & homemade baking.I need a tea cosy so thats what Id like for christmas.The nice ones are expensive!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've gotten to a point that there isn't much I need, and even there aren't a lot of wants.

I would love some higher quality fashion jewellery (think, not Ardene's )
    I would also love a Kitchenaid stand mixer, but I don't have space on my counter for it, and really if I get it I would gain 50 lbs

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

My b-day is in December too, I prefer my family to do one gift for both. There are just to many things going on in December. I always tell them no gift, but it hasn't ever worked so far. I love shopping for my family, it makes me so happy to give them gifts, and to just see the excitement on their faces when they get something they have been wanting for a really long time.

As for me, I don't need or want anything. My family all knows that I love to travel so my husband will spoil me with a nice vacation to somewhere new, and I'm always so greatful and excited. Sometimes he says I'm like a little kid, asking a million questions
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    and really if I get it I would gain 50 lbs
    Oh you are to funny!

I'm passing out Nail Polish and empty barrels as gifts this year... I'll send you an empty barrel
    alicia likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Oh you are to funny!

I'm passing out Nail Polish and empty barrels as gifts this year... I'll send you an empty barrel
    Good, because that's all I'll be able to wear after purchasing that mixer. I am a stress baker...(that is a bad example of being able to only wear a barrel...)
    Name:  Barrel-outfit---21267.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  67.4 KB
    vesper likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^^^^

I never even thought of that!!! Wow! A new item to add to my fantasy costumes list!! Hubba x 3!

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Boooo to a multi purpose gift. Honestly I make a HUGE deal out of birthdays. It's all about it being that person's day. DD's bday is in December (same as Sheets' DS if I remember correctly) and I wont even decorate inside until after her day.
    Such a good idea to let your DD have her special day without Christmas hanging over it. I am due in late December, and am looking forward to years of birthday parties that don't have anything Christmas associated with them for this little one, as a good friend of mine growing up had a Dec. 21 birthday and always got her gifts wrapped in Christmas paper... definitely not fun for a 5-year-old!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I would absolutely love to get a new phone (iphone 5 maybe) my phone is old and crappy, but I wont ask for it cause its just too much money :p
    If you ever need a tutu or something cute check me out its a hobby: www.pacinigirls.com Thanks!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Yep, my oldest DS shares a bday with Lola's DD I always make sure he gets his own special day and NOTHING wrapped in Christmas paper!!

I would LOVE a smart phone... an Iphone would be awesome but just something better than my ancient little LG Rumor lol
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have travelled to the Dominican Republic once with my husband and I absolutely loved it! If money wasn't an issue, I'd love to continue traveling as a family. I would also enjoy a brand new vehicle. We've had used vehicles my entire life.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

ok, selfish here... I want a new leather jacket, workout clothes from lulu and and nice dress coat...don't expect any or all but these are my biggest wishes. I am the type of person that I buy lots for others but feel guilty if I buy something nice for me. Thankfully DH is really good and spoils me at Chirstmas...I kinda like it that way
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

OK - so if we're being totally selfish then i'll join in!!
    I'd love a KitchenAid thing to - not really sure if i'd use it, or if i have space for it but darn they just look sooooo pretty and just makes me think i'd be a better cook,lol
    PLUS, a week or so ago, I was watching The Shopping Channel - ok so that was a bad idea,lol but seriously there was nothing else on!!!- and there was a Vitamix blender being shown. Again, not sure i'd use it as much as i like to imagine but i swear it'll make my life easier...somehow!!Honest!

Having said that, i KNOW i'm not getting either as they are my secret desires - i haven't dropped hints to anyone *sigh*
    Plus we don't usually buy each other presents - just the kids!
    If i'm lucky i might get taken out for my birthday....
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like gifts, of course!

Cannon Rebel T4i
    Lush gift boxes
    Various TV series' (Friends, Full House, 7th Heaven, Big Bang Theory, King of Queens, Roseanne.. the GOOD shows )

and for peace on earth and all that jazz, of course.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information