User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Denna b
  • 1 Post By deethomson
  • 1 Post By VeeVee

Thread: Question about Julep box, new member

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I decided to join Julep today mainly for the penny box I am not sure if I can afford to keep the subscription since Glossy is now $21 a month and I want to keep Glossy, at least for awhile. If I do decide to cancel Julep, when should I do it so I am not charged for next month? I just signed up today on the 21st. Around what day to the boxes usually come and is there ever a customs charge involved? I also got the quick dry drops for $4.99 as a special offer for first time customers. The total package value is about $60 for a $5 fee thanks to the penny promo. I just hope I don't get hit with customs! I LOVE nail polish so I might have a hard time canceling this one, oh the decisions

For you Julep ladies, do you find the polishes are worth the price? My usual brand is China Glaze. How do they compare?

Afterthought: I also saw a nice gift set on the site at half price for $35. I wonder if there would be a customs charge on that since it is not part of the regular beauty box program
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Myself and my daughter have received Julep for several months now and we have never have been charged by customs for duty. I love the nails polish.
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    I decided to join Julep today mainly for the penny box I am not sure if I can afford to keep the subscription since Glossy is now $21 a month and I want to keep Glossy, at least for awhile. If I do decide to cancel Julep, when should I do it so I am not charged for next month? I just signed up today on the 21st. Around what day to the boxes usually come and is there ever a customs charge involved? I also got the quick dry drops for $4.99 as a special offer for first time customers. The total package value is about $60 for a $5 fee thanks to the penny promo. I just hope I don't get hit with customs! I LOVE nail polish so I might have a hard time canceling this one, oh the decisions

For you Julep ladies, do you find the polishes are worth the price? My usual brand is China Glaze. How do they compare?

Afterthought: I also saw a nice gift set on the site at half price for $35. I wonder if there would be a customs charge on that since it is not part of the regular beauty box program
    I've also never been charged duty on anything I've gotten from Julep. If you want to cancel without being charged, you have to do it before the 24th.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I also have never been charged duty/customs and I have been with Julep about 8 months now. Every month on the 20th you will get an email and you have 4 days to decide if you want to skip a box or get this months box. I have skipped a few times bc I just don't like the colors they were offering. They do not charge you if you skip a month.

I like Julep, I also use China Glaze and Zoya and I think Julep is a quality brand as well. Stays on long, great formula.
    sweetnlow30 likes this.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Thanks I think I will stick with it for a while. I am SO tempted to buy the 12 piece set from the secret store for $50. It ends tomorrow. I can't really afford it with Christmas being so close. ......Takes a hissy fit
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    Thanks I think I will stick with it for a while. I am SO tempted to buy the 12 piece set from the secret store for $50. It ends tomorrow. I can't really afford it with Christmas being so close. ......Takes a hissy fit
    I have a code to save 20% off your order if you really want it - VIP20 - hope that helps!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Any of you girls still waiting for your December box to ship? Mine hasn't shipped yet :S
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

hello. is there any way to not get charged the 5.00 shipping fee? i talked to someone a few months ago about getting it for a penny with the code but now i have to pay for shipping i was going to use a prepaid visa i have but it only has about 1.50 left on it since i thought it would only be a cent.
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

Thread Information