User Tag List

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

WOW - I'm some glad I don't have to pick the finalist and even to vote will be hard - all the pets are too cute

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pricilla and I want to Wish Everyone and Their Pets a Very Merry Christmas! Be Safe All

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

• Name your picture! I am SO cute.
    • Your relationship! I am an auntie to this cat.
    • A cute short story about the picture! This is Gerard on Christmas day well the hole family was over. He was enjoying all the excitement with Christmas. He laid down in the middle of the floor in the sun to get all of are attention and than he stretched out. Just by looking in his eyes you can tell what he is thinking! *I am SO cute, they just love me!* and he is true as showing that everyone was awwww'ing him and getting out there cameras. This is a SPOILED SPOILED cat that is SO cute!

LOCKERZ-For an invite to lockerz pm me your e-mail!
    GOOZEX-http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/referral.asp?idr=6135410407247

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by redmouse View Post
    Hey ADE! Are you submitting that guy in the tub????

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
    I was thinking the same thing...nice pet!!
    Nosey Rosey

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It would be impossible for me to pick a winner, they are all so cute, unique and no doubt very lovable!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    It would be impossible for me to pick a winner, they are all so cute, unique and no doubt very lovable!
    You will choose all of your fave's, not just 1
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Save Save Save!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Name of the image:

Piggin' Out

Relationship to image:

My Two Little Very Spoiled Guinea Pigs (Henry and Ollie)

Story:

We lost our dear Hershey Girl (German Shepard / American Eskimo Mix) a few years ago and we are just not ready to get another dog. We decided to get Guinea Pigs and we are glad we did. They are the funniest little guys. Every morning and afternoon they get a fresh serving of mixed veggies, and when they hear the refrigerator door open they"Wheek" with excitement. Their all time favourite treat is blueberries they climb half way up the cage wall to get them. Henry is the Bossy one, he weighs a couple ounces more than Ollie so thinks he is the king of the cage. They have little battles where they stick their little noses up in the air and who ever gets their nose higher wins; Ollie does hold his own and wins a few "nose" battles. I love watching them "Popcorn"; when they are extremely happy they jump and buck around the cage. Here they are enjoying some parsley.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

^aww they look so cute,

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LizzzyLizzzard View Post
    Name of the image:

Piggin' Out

Relationship to image:

My Two Little Very Spoiled Guinea Pigs (Henry and Ollie)

Story:

We lost our dear Hershey Girl (German Shepard / American Eskimo Mix) a few years ago and we are just not ready to get another dog. We decided to get Guinea Pigs and we are glad we did. They are the funniest little guys. Every morning and afternoon they get a fresh serving of mixed veggies, and when they hear the refrigerator door open they"Wheek" with excitement. Their all time favourite treat is blueberries they climb half way up the cage wall to get them. Henry is the Bossy one, he weighs a couple ounces more than Ollie so thinks he is the king of the cage. They have little battles where they stick their little noses up in the air and who ever gets their nose higher wins; Ollie does hold his own and wins a few "nose" battles. I love watching them "Popcorn"; when they are extremely happy they jump and buck around the cage. Here they are enjoying some parsley.

omg They are sooo cute!!!!!!!

Brrr it's cold up here
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name of the image: Afternoon nap
    Relationship to image: The Family's cats
    Story: Allow me to introduce my two cats; The grey cat is Markey, and the orange/white cat is Butterscotch (AKA butters). Markey is older than me, he was born in 1986 making him 22 years old (i'm only 21). Markey reminds me of a grumpy old man, he'll hiss/bark and swat at you if you bump into him or cross his path and he needs dentures. Markey has lost all but two of his teeth so we've changed him over to soft food, but he still eats the dry food because he's stuborn. If you look at my album, there's another photo of markey sitting with his hind feet sticking out front, the same way we usually find him when we come home from work and he's watching TV. Butterscotch is a much younger cat, he's only five but has plenty of energy. He's the cat that tears up the place and always runs outside.

This picture is a completly natural setting for the two cats, they are the best of friends. The two together are like a trainer and a young apprentice, Markey is old and wise and butterscotch has much to learn. I figured I would submit a photo that truly showcases my pets in their natural state, which is why the picture is just after their nap, together as always.

Enjoy

here's the link to the album (I hope this works) http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...e-pet-contest/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name of the image: Hands off my Christmas toys
    Relationship to image: Owner of the little beast
    Story: This is zoey's first Christmas. Took her over to my parents to play with her Christmas Gifts. As you can see she loves her new toys and dosen't want to share.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

• Name of the image: Treats.. Please!!
    • Relationship to image: Ninja, our Baby
    • Story: Ninja always give us this look whenever she wants treats. Who can say "No" to this little face?

Last edited by koala; Tue, Dec 30th, 2008 at 08:41 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tomorrow's already the last day for entries!!!!! This is the best contest so far IMO and we've recieved a TON of pet entries! Very exciting! Tons of cute pets!

GOOD LUCK SC!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I cant wait to start voting

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by maddie2008 View Post
    Name of the image: DUDE... I'm a COOL CAT, What Can I Say?

Relationship to image: This is Diezal, our Scottish Fold TRUCK DRIVING CAT.

Story: He is a scottish fold cat that travels with my husband and I in our truck all over North America(we drive truck). He loves to wears his hat BUT only when in the truck. I think its so he looks like my husband(always wearing a hat). He even knows where we keeps his little hat when we are in the truck. So when he is laying on the dash and its sunny, he meows till we give him his hat.

wayyyy toooo cute!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information