User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sexymamma23
    I am SO glad to see so many of us standing behind Clarebear, as she has really done NOTHING wrong. She definately does not deserve to be harrassed with rude e-mails, or have her name being mentioned/sent in e-mails sent to others.
    Isn't this the same thing? Just an observation....

Nor will I ever try/buy this POM juice.

JeLLo

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by JeLLo2775 View Post
    Isn't this the same thing? Just an observation....

Nor will I ever try/buy this POM juice.

JeLLo
    Technically it is all the same...
    Their company was rude & harrassing someone as well as sending this person's name in emails to other potential customers... and now because of that, myself as well as just about everyone else that has commented on this particular topic have basically been doing the same thing, by making comments on how horrible this company is, how bad they handled the situation, and how we will NOT be trying/buying their products, etc.

But ultimately, the difference is that they are a company..We are a bunch of people with our own opinions.

IMO, I think that many of us feel that when you operate a business or own a company, you have to keep a level of respect and standards, otherwise you end up in a situation like this one.
    Unfortunately for them, and the way they chose to handle things, they now they have this website, and lots of people on it writing negative things about their company in return...
    I was simply expressing my own opinion on the matter, and standing up for someone that actually deserves it which is CB, who has done nothing wrong. In my opinion, POM brought the situation on themselves, they did something wrong...and we would not be here writing these things if it werent for them and how they handled it all.
    Last edited by sexymamma23; Wed, Nov 26th, 2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: name

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I can only speak for myself when I say that it is not the same thing. I am not bombarding their site with unsolicited emails. I have not sent one email to the POM company to request a coupon, to complain about their customer service or their employees.

Ultimately I think my action of choosing not to purchase their product (combined with everyone else who chooses not to purchase their product as well), will send a stronger message to the company.
    Last edited by DiamondLil; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2008 at 11:24 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It just all depends on your own opinions on the issue.. DL makes a very good point that not all of us are bombarding their site with emails and whatnot... I for one, am just writing my own opinions here on the topic. I have not, or will not write them any emails, I choose to just speak my opinions here.
    I don't think its right at all how their company has acted, and I am writing about it. And I have to agree with DL again when she states that by refusing to buy their products, that we are ultimately sending a strong message to the company... I also feel that with all of us writing our opinions here shows them that how they acted out was not right and that many people feel that way.
    Last edited by sexymamma23; Wed, Nov 26th, 2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: name

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sexymamma23 View Post
    It just all depends on your own opinions on the issue.. DiamondLil makes a very good point that not all of us are bombarding their site with emails and whatnot... I for one, am just writing my own opinions here on the topic. I have not, or will not write them any emails, I choose to just speak my opinions here.
    I don't think its right at all how their company has acted, and I am writing about it. And I have to agree with DiamondLil again when she states that by refusing to buy their products, that we are ultimately sending a strong message to the company... 'I also feel that with all of us writing our opinions here shows them that how they acted out was not right and that many people feel that way'.
    I wanted to highlight that on your post for the 5,700+ who have viewed this thread.
    Have a great weekend!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glo_Majada View Post
    Im going to spread the word about POM.. Im really upset by this. And companiesask?...where is customer loyality, or brand loyality. I think Im going to bring it up in my marketing class as example of bad 1-2-1 client marketing.
    oh . i just found pom wonderful on wickipedia.. i dont know how to edit on that site .. but if a person could please update the wickepedia site about the this situation it might be helpful information for people reading about POM WONDERFUL
    Please add more in the search words like bad customer service, Rude Companies, poor promotions, Canadian, Boycott, Case Studies, Customer Choice, Policy change, Corporate Threats.

here is the link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POM_Wonderful
    On the top of the page there are tabs.. anyone can go and edit it there

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    I wanted to highlight that on your post for the 5,700+ who have viewed this thread.
    Have a great weekend!
    I really hope this affects their bottom line. I'm disgusted with the horrible animal testing they've done and their customer service. I"ll be sending out an email to my friends asking them to boycott their products.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

LOL how did i miss this thread? Pom harassing us ..... lets do something about this

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just wanted to say that this thread has influenced my buying. Last night I was looking for pomengranate juice for this party I am going to tonight. There was tonnes of POM out...I searched the store for 20 minutes till I found another brand I could buy. At one point I was even going to settle for Pomengrante-blueberry because I couldn't find any other kind..then found no name brand.

I would never buy POM after reading this but can tell you if I never read this I probably would have just because it was what I saw first.

Thanks SC

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

hi momtodylan !!
    what are the alternatives to POM Wonderful? What other pure pomengrante juices are out there to buy? I will check some names this week when I go to the organitic market. I usually only buy this type of thing at CHristmas to make pomengrante-rason biscuts... so yummy. I dont have a recipe except for bulk barn + pom jucie and water and rasons. So lets identify choices for customers' purchases of pom juice.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i found no name at superstore

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The president's choice brand of pom blueberry is very good!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

heheh pom/blueberry/rason biscuts.
    about the pom- blueberry is the color red or blue?

maybe i can make blueberry biscuts with pom blueberry juice.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glo_Majada View Post
    hi momtodylan !!
    what are the alternatives to POM Wonderful? What other pure pomengrante juices are out there to buy? I will check some names this week when I go to the organitic market. I usually only buy this type of thing at CHristmas to make pomengrante-rason biscuts... so yummy. I dont have a recipe except for bulk barn + pom jucie and water and rasons. So lets identify choices for customers' purchases of pom juice.
    This sounds so different from anything i ususally make.
    I'd love to recipe if you dont mind sending it off to me

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nathanr View Post
    "We are customer service and we handle inquiries directly from consumers. We are not involved in the marketing projects such as ClubPOM. We appreciate the information you shared regarding the forum. Unfortunately, Clarebear has made it impossible for us to continue our generosity with product coupons.

Healthy Wishes,
    P♥M Wonderful
    Consumer Affairs"
    Who wrote the above? Was it POM? Wow.
    Last edited by Freebie_expert; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by puddin57 View Post
    Poor Clarebear...you meant well....upon their second reply to me, they actually copied my SC posting on the forum....kinda nasty actually.....I don't think I'll be trying their product any time soon

Strange that a company would do that. Sounds very immature. In marketing, any kind of mention can serve as profitable publicity.
    You would think they would know that.
    Last edited by Freebie_expert; Sat, Nov 22nd, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information