User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

All I have to say is WOW.....

Has anyone tried phoning their executive offices directly, during business hours to speak with Dir or Mkting or something. I really think the reply emails should be brought to their attention. Additionally, if there was issue with what was being posted on SC an e-mail could have been sent to SC directly as has been the case in the past. I do think that the e-mails sent to others referencing this thread goes way beyond poor service and should be addressed.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I honestly think that Pom is just going to try and sweep this one under the rug. I bet they have recieved many emails, and yet no action has been put into place regarding an apology or response to defend themselves.

They don't think they are in the wrong. It's shameful really, but I am not expecting a response to the email I sent to them a week ago. It's bad to deal in poor public relation practices at a time when the economy is suffering.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Thank you, Boo and Carebear, for taking a stand on this. I appreciate the heads up on a company that enjoys blaming others for their actions. I agree that they should have been a "bigger person" if they were so unhappy!

As for "POM", I will not support their company, and I will pass the word.

As for us: remember one thing: if we are fighting on here, they are having the last laugh. If you dont agree with the posts, then move on. If you do, then pass the word. Just my opinion.

Thanks again, Boo, for a wonderful site.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Me and my housemate buys their stuff! I don't think we will anymore.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post
    I read the thread in its entirety prior to posting my comment. I still see no justification for the harrassment charges. The beginning post by the forum moderator is harsh and slanderous. The one person who was transparent and honest was slapped down by the rest. Have I missed anything?
    It is so obvious this is a pom employee, even the location of the poster points to that. I think if POM were smart theyd fire this employee.

Boo youve been demoted to a moderator

Pom sucks, I wont buy it. Way better organic stuff on the market.

Horrid customer service as well.

I'm glad that the OP reported the harassing emails to warn all of us!
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Dec 3rd, 2008 at 10:08 AM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Hello,
    i didn't read all the thread but ...
    i support each one of our fellow SCers who had bad experience with this company
    and just knowing how they treat their costomers and potentials costomers is enough for me not to buy their products and pass the word along.....it may be many more people they think
    If everyone here do so...it'll hit them much more than giving away some FPC or rebates coupons

There are many more companies that are good with their costomers and we know who they are and i think we are all glad to spread the word

that's my opinion and it's involve only myself
    Last edited by Mia001; Wed, Dec 3rd, 2008 at 11:30 AM.
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

This is just too funny.. I can't imagine what they were thinking in sending those email responses to potential/current customers. If P&G and J&J are able to send out FPCs or $$ coupons now and then, surely a company who is virtually unheard of can do the same. If they don't want to, FINE.. Those of us who have received the *we don't send out coupons* response have not taken it personally. To say that they will not be sending coupons to Canada? WOW WOW WOW.. To top it all off they included the link to SC -- so a customer who was requesting a coupon on their own, having nothing to do with SC would have received the same response... WOW again..

Must be something in the Cali water..

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I did speak with someone at POM, who was very pleasant and explained that they were inundated with e-mail requests. She was very apologetic about this situation and did say that the initial e-mail that went out providing a link to this SC thread was an error in judgement and has been corrected. This seems to be a small company that isn't used to dealing with large amounts of e-mail.

I didn't get the impression that there was hostility of any sort toward SC or it's members, but maybe that's just me.

Apparently, very nasty e-mails were sent to POM and I personally (just my POV) think that is wayyy overboard for coupons. Equally, a nasty e-mail sent to SC members is uncalled for..

Anyway,, I feel better now..
    Last edited by LisaLisaBoBisa; Wed, Dec 3rd, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread Information