User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Cineplex and iOS devices: get 1k scene bp free

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sorry guys, i meant bubble breaker. Updated first post with correct name.No one else is going to post their game findings?
    Last edited by padfoot; Sun, Dec 2nd, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I finally got a win last night and both my daughter and I got 1000 points. My scene balance is 2600 now yay! I found a decent thread on another forum that lists some games but I am not sure if I can link to it. I wonder how many times you can win. I read twice for each device but I am not sure if that is right.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetnlow30 View Post
    I finally got a win last night and both my daughter and I got 1000 points. My scene balance is 2600 now yay! I found a decent thread on another forum that lists some games but I am not sure if I can link to it. I wonder how many times you can win. I read twice for each device but I am not sure if that is right.
    P.S. jailbroken devices will not issue these rewards. You can Pm for a work around. I am good with such things and no I dont mean downloading games illegally. Jailbreaking honestly is about customizing your device through cydia tweeks which is perfectly legal. There IS is difference LOL
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 01:21 PM.

Updated TL/WL HERE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

At level 13 of Aerox and still no scene points rewards...got clearly contacts glasses offer after level 5, didn't choose it, but no other rewards pop up afterwards...
    hellolucklife likes this.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by padfoot View Post
    Hey everyone! This is my first new thread, and not exactly sure would itd go but hoping its in the right place.

so for those with an ios device (ipad, iphone, itouch), theres a free game on the app store called "oreo: lick, twist, and dunk" and after your second play (doesnt matter high score), you get a free movie if youre a scene card holder :D all you have to do is enter your email to get a pin sent to you for redeeming, and the pts show up immediately. Its worked for me and my friend

it doesnt apply if you try on multiple devices though as i think icloud remembers your score.

the game is very simple too, just play twice and youll get a free movie :D

im also not sure how long the offer lasts too though so if anyone else knows or can research, thatd be appreciated

updated games list as of dec 1st:

oreo: lick, twist, and dunk (random)
    aerox (after lv5)
    bubble breaker by aun taraseina (classic mode)
    I found this online:

Unblock Me - Earned after completing the 6th level.
    Aerox - Earned after completing the 5th level.
    Bungee Jump - Earned after achieving a "direct hit" by using the bomb on stage 5. Also earned after completing all 10 stages. "Also can get it on the lvl 8 with the wheel with only one hit."-mathu83
    Bubble Breaker: Insanely Addictive - Earned after getting Rank 1 in Local Classic mode.
    Pupply Tiles - Earned after completing first level of any difficulty.
    7x7 - Earned after executing a 5 in a row or 2x combo of 4+ in a row.
    Super Rope - Not exactly sure, play a few games and try to go as far as you can
    Mega Jump - Same as Super Rope
    Sushi Boy Thunder - Same ^^
    Space Laser Race - play the tutorial and then open timed easy mode
    Tiny Nova - beat one level in classic mode

BTW: After you get a contacts offer try another game. I am noticing only one kiip offer per game
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
    padfoot likes this.

Updated TL/WL HERE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found this online:

Unblock Me - Earned after completing the 6th level.
    Aerox - Earned after completing the 5th level.
    Bungee Jump - Earned after achieving a "direct hit" by using the bomb on stage 5. Also earned after completing all 10 stages. "Also can get it on the lvl 8 with the wheel with only one hit."-mathu83
    Bubble Breaker: Insanely Addictive - Earned after getting Rank 1 in Local Classic mode.
    Pupply Tiles - Earned after completing first level of any difficulty.
    7x7 - Earned after executing a 5 in a row or 2x combo of 4+ in a row.
    Super Rope - Not exactly sure, play a few games and try to go as far as you can
    Mega Jump - Same as Super Rope
    Sushi Boy Thunder - Same ^^
    Space Laser Race - play the tutorial and then open timed easy mode
    Tiny Nova - beat one level in classic mode

BTW: After you get a contacts offer try another game. I am noticing only one kiip offer per game
    Thanks for the list! But when I was playing 7x7 I got the glasses offer a few times and I didn't choose it, and after numerous games finally the scene offer came up. So it's a game of patience?
    And is it true that max 2 scene offers per account no matter how many games you play?

I'm loving this promo as I enjoy going to the movies, and playing games for a free movie is just fun (as long as the game isn't too boring)!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MapleLeaves View Post
    Thanks for the list! But when I was playing 7x7 I got the glasses offer a few times and I didn't choose it, and after numerous games finally the scene offer came up. So it's a game of patience?
    And is it true that max 2 scene offers per account no matter how many games you play?

I'm loving this promo as I enjoy going to the movies, and playing games for a free movie is just fun (as long as the game isn't too boring)!
    I would like to know the same thing if you can only get 2 of the scene offers or else i will play more if i can get more
    TWO 20% KONG PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR TRADE<dl style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 14px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; width: 881px; clear: both; "></dl>

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I think the trick is to not click on the contact offers. I clicked it then didn't get anymore. Darn LOL

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you. I had to play the Oreo game 6 times but it worked!!
    padfoot likes this.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I keep coming back to this thread since I have more or less been trying to win points all day LOL We managed 4000 between my ipad and DD Ipod. HOWEVER...........I came across this on another thread

Hmm anyone actually read the terms in the email? Wonder if we will be ok.

This Offer has no cash value, is not valid in combination with other discount, special promotion or coupon offered by either Sponsor and is non-transferable, non-saleable and not redeemable for cash. Only one PIN code may be redeemed per Eligible Entrant regardless of the number of PIN Codes earned or received. If it is determined by SCENE, in its sole discretion that an individual has attempted to or has redeemed this Offer more than once, through one or more SCENE accounts, that individual’s SCENE account(s) may be closed and all available SCENE points may be revoked by SCENE, in its sole discretion and without notice. SCENE, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke any SCENE points issued in connection with this Offer and/or cancel SCENE Membership accounts, if SCENE feels that the PIN Codes or the SCENE Points were issued or used fraudulently or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Proof of eligibility from KIIP may be required to confirm legitimate receipt of the PIN Code.
    Yikes I hope we don't lose our points!! I have 4600 now and I am so proud

Also the general consensus is average 2000 points per device but two people have claimed to win more. I am stopping for now just in case our accounts are at stake.
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Sat, Dec 1st, 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Updated TL/WL HERE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I keep coming back to this thread since I have more or less been trying to win points all day LOL We managed 4000 between my ipad and DD Ipod. HOWEVER...........I came across this on another thread

Also the general consensus is average 2000 points per device but two people have claimed to win more. I am stopping for now just in case our accounts are at stake.
    If scene is that strict on this I think I'll stop playing for the points. Some games are a waste of time anyway. The Aerox one is kind of fun though - it trains your reaction, I don't mind playing it without getting scene points.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

which is why i promply went in and redeemed for a $50 cara gift card, which is an e-gift card that I got right away!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just wanted to post saying ive updated the first post with th list thanks to sweetnlow :D TYVM!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have played the game 45 times & still nothing. Where would it appear, I have not seen it in the bigger add right before I play but was wondering if I missed it in the little ad at the bottom while playing.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

how many points have people been able to redeem into their scene account? I've only done 1000 and I don't want to risk my points further until the fine print is clear...
    padfoot likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information