CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

No love for Android, I see...
    mumlovesadeal and SuzannaR like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been playing and I am not getting anything, hope the offer is not over. No house cleaning for me today

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    how many points have people been able to redeem into their scene account? I've only done 1000 and I don't want to risk my points further until the fine print is clear...
    So far ive only gotten it once but my friend got it twice.

and it appears like a small pop up either in the middle or top of the screen. So dont touch too fast if you see a pop up ad. The other games i e tried has only given me free glasses

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

just a heads up for people who are redeeming more than 1 code

from the terms and conditions

General Terms & Conditions:

For new members, enrolment in the SCENE Program must be completed through the promotional landing page with the unique PIN code provided by KIIP.

This Offer has no cash value, is not valid in combination with other discount, special promotion or coupon offered by either Sponsor and is non-transferable, non-saleable and not redeemable for cash. Only one PIN code may be redeemed per Eligible Entrant regardless of the number of PIN Codes earned or received. If it is determined by SCENE, in its sole discretion that an individual has attempted to or has redeemed this Offer more than once, through one or more SCENE accounts, that individual’s SCENE account(s) may be closed and all available SCENE points may be revoked by SCENE, in its sole discretion and without notice. SCENE, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke any SCENE points issued in connection with this Offer and/or cancel SCENE Membership accounts, if SCENE feels that the PIN Codes or the SCENE Points were issued or used fraudulently or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Proof of eligibility from KIIP may be required to confirm legitimate receipt of the PIN Code.
    padfoot likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've played probably 30 games already...scores are around 48000 but haven't gotten a popup yet. Is there a minimum score or minimum number of coins or something? Do you have to connect to facebook to get it? My Scene points are expiring this month but this month is too busy to go to the movies and earn more points, so this would've been perfect. Any help or hints would be appreciated! Thanks!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

ive played on ipad about 20 times and still nothing... not sure how to get this to work!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dslite View Post
    I've played probably 30 games already...scores are around 48000 but haven't gotten a popup yet. Is there a minimum score or minimum number of coins or something? Do you have to connect to facebook to get it? My Scene points are expiring this month but this month is too busy to go to the movies and earn more points, so this would've been perfect. Any help or hints would be appreciated! Thanks!
    I did connect with facebook

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This Bubble Breaker keeps playing commercial ads in-between every two games, it's annoying, especially when I've played almost a hundred games and never got any rewards...should I just quit?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You dont have to connect with fb... Just the internet. And like i said in my first post i didnt know how long the kiip promos would be going on for, so if you guys havent gotten anything, it might have ended then
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

It took me 4 games to get it, and it took my husband 5 games to get it.

I got momentarily obsessed with the game, but I'm over it now :p

Played on Ipad. I connected to FB, my husband did not. I purchased new color oreos on each with my points if that means anything.
    padfoot likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

played a ton of times and haven't gotten the scene points popup yet, got tons of popups for free apps and games but no scene points

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got the code, but where do i put it in on the scene site to get the 1,000 points?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

o got it, thanks!!! Woohoo, free movie here i come!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachcoupons View Post
    I got the code, but where do i put it in on the scene site to get the 1,000 points?
    https://www.scene.ca/card

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information