User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1701
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

watching tonight!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

what time and what channel please ? i seems to always be missing the best show....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    what time and what channel please ? i seems to always be missing the best show....
    TLC is the channel.The date and time December 4 10pm and 10:30 pm ET/PT and repeated at December 5 12am and 12:30 am ET/PT

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you saw it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish they would put in the cost of the coupons and cost of the taxes in any into the total prices.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

double post
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Dec 5th, 2012 at 02:25 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Zadia who doesn't have coupon binder any more you would think by the reaction of her friends you think they saw a dead body in the coupon room/office.They were so ridiculous you can't save without a coupon binder well if you have a good sale price and a coupon you save.That lady with her saving for an engagement ring if she didn't buy 50 lotions she would have had almost $35 towards her ring.That lady who had a living room full of her stockpile I thought she would throw a fit when she had to give her grocery trip to charity.Amanda didn't really help her parents they didn't get a balanced shopping trip so they can make meals from it.
    Insane, DianneS and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    We watched the last little bit of the 2nd episode today. Hubby kept saying how horribly thin the teenager was. She really did look anorexic. He kept saying how ill she was, especially with her OCD tendancies. He was really concerned for her mental wellbeing. I don't disagree with him. I haven't watched the show in ages but really that poor girl seemed like she really needs help. It was actually kinda sad.
    Haley.
    I saw the clip on the TLC channel.
    It's sad.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Hope you saw it.
    unfortunately, i didn't find the channel.....probably not available from our cable dirtributor
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

unfortunately, i didn't find the channel.....probably not available from our cable dirtributor
    Here are some of the newer clips from their website:
    http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/extr...tail-blues.htm

Youtube also has some of these clips from recent episodes.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Zadia who doesn't have coupon binder any more you would think by the reaction of her friends you think they saw a dead body in the coupon room/office.They were so ridiculous you can't save without a coupon binder well if you have a good sale price and a coupon you save.That lady with her saving for an engagement ring if she didn't buy 50 lotions she would have had almost $35 towards her ring.That lady who had a living room full of her stockpile I thought she would throw a fit when she had to give her grocery trip to charity.Amanda didn't really help her parents they didn't get a balanced shopping trip so they can make meals from it.

i completely agree. i even said to my son... where are the fruits/veggies/ meat/ potatoes etc to make meals. unless you consider the boxes/packages of whatever they were buying. although i have occasionally seen a family shop sorta they way we do and using the overages etc to buy those thing.
    Poirot likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Please stage an intervention for me if I buy 50 bottles of lotion or 100s of toothpaste (which have an expiry date!). I don't get how they equal the coupon amt into money saved. It's crazy.
    torontogal12 and duckface like this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

That $500 "savings" was the stupidest thing I have seen in a very long time. If she had bought $500 worth of groceries that would fed them for a month or two that would have qualified. She may have saved more if she had just stayed home!
    Poirot and GoddessDigi like this.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Please stage an intervention for me if I buy 50 bottles of lotion or 100s of toothpaste (which have an expiry date!). I don't get how they equal the coupon amt into money saved. It's crazy.
    Of course we'll stage an intervention.I agree it's definitely crazy.I think saving money is not spending money.
    Insane likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    That $500 "savings" was the stupidest thing I have seen in a very long time. If she had bought $500 worth of groceries that would fed them for a month or two that would have qualified. She may have saved more if she had just stayed home!
    How true she would have saved money staying home.She wouldn't have spent money on stuff she really didn't need in an amount she really didn't need.
    Insane likes this.

Thread Information