User Tag List

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

We will start with Petcetra for my free bag(we got off here smartcanucks) of Yorkie Royal Canin. I show the girl my coupon she sends me to an aisle with a bag that says $49.93 on the sign. I said excuse me this can't be the bag but it isI get to the cash with daughter as she has a coupon as well and the girl ask for our petcetra membership I have none but daughter does from some long past relashionship and uses his name for the girl to scan around for. In the meantime my daughter says well sign up my Mom and the girl says we can't. I say well that isn't right as it came in my email.(at this point for some reason I forget I got it here and believe it did come in my email) Long story short I never left until they gave me a card and my free food which at this point you almost need to serve to Guest it is to expensive for my dog

Next stop Shoppers which I need 14,000 more points to line me up for the extra $50 bucks I will earn on(you tell me I can't keep track but I know you will tell me whrn I can use them)

I know my dog Taz gives me my Calvin Kline set every year for xmasbut it is only $49.00 which is $26 short and then I remember the $10 off coupon for Dermaglow I got in the Rexall Calendar I speak with the lady as I have an extra red face at times(STRESS FROM COUPONING)or wine.She finds me a product for $60 but I decide to treat myself. Get to the cash she tosses in a $40 Free gift with a dermaglow purchase it's the Lip Gloss PlumperI also bought a fusion pack with the razer the shave cream and something else that was good but is eluding me now$9.99 used my $10.00 coupon made a cent as well as a fusion on sale or $6.97 and used my $5.00 coupon. The stress of couponing will kill me google up a coupon for my tomb stone I can take no more

Wal-mart now was to much as I bought 8 candles and a FPC for pledge came out to $27.16 and I now have rebates worth $40. Which I asked for clarification and they said 8 per bill and $40.00 rebate possibilities if you sent in all 8 with the receipt.

Zellers I picked up 2 of the Vortman cookies on for 2/$4.44 but they showed up at $3.00 each(Iknow could have got mean and complained But I had the type that weren't on sale really they were just sitting close)She gives me a bit of a huff then rings in 2 at $2.22 you can see where this went as I had 2x$1 coupons and only owed .44cents

How was your day????????

I'm having a glass of wine as I'm all in we are going again tomorrow as there is not enough hours in the day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Zellers
    Last edited by Melody113; Thu, Nov 13th, 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Forgot Shoppers gave me a free Glow Magazine which has 3 samples of nivea and coupons in it

Mom on a Mission
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

lol wow! great deals today! I would be feeling a little stressed and great after that too!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

lol good deals

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

amazing

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL! Funny post. Great deals :O)

<div style="filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;">&lt;div style=&quot;filter: glow(Color=red,Strength=5 ); width: 100%;border: 2px solid purple;color: red;&quot;&gt;9 days to shop&lt;/div&gt;</div> columbiathorndale's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always love your posts

Coupon Queen
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol!! Great Deals!! I hear ya with not enough hours in the day lol.

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

lol you poor thing Melody... it is hectic but yet a rush, frustrating yet fullfilling and we still sit on here everyday trying to find a way to make the next day every bit exciting as today was~ will give you rep when I can

Great deals btw.

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    43 (100%)

you are too funny!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

wow great deals!!
    good for you!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow!!!

I had to read that twice LOL

Awesome day!!!!!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great shopping day and deals Melody - hope you save as much $$ tomorrow - have fun!!

Thread Information